biblically accurate aliens?

"So the world is back to normal?" Jophiel asked, a faint trace of eagerness hiding behind her voice. "We can go back home?"

"I'm afraid it's not so simple." The robot gestured to a hologram of an orange screen, revealing information about what just occurred. "If you go back, there'll be another version of you two. And we still have another six months before the universe is ready for THAT to happen."

Raziel was thinking about taking apart the professor. "So what, we just stay here?"

"Exactly! Don't look so glum. You will have plenty to do in that span of time!"

"Phi, come over here for a sec?" Raziel leaned close to his sister's ear. "I don't trust this robot. He's...off."

"I don't either, but it could take months to find a new home. Besides, he said only six months. If he turns out to be a psycho, we take him down."

"I regret to inform you but your time for choosing is wearing rather thin."

"We'll stay." The twins said together.

"Oh, splendid!" 

Donnie stepped forward and began to speak. "While we wait to go...wherever we're gonna go, I'd like to get to know you two better."

"We are from Sarchagel." Jophiel repeated. "It's a small planet. It's mostly atmosphere, because we can fly? Is it considered flying? We have wings, just not in this fo—"

"Jophy. Please shut up."

"YOU CAN FLY?" Maya clamored.

Maya's irises were flickering between her two colors sea green and lavender. At first it was a brief pause of switching, then quickly into a rapid fire play of hot potato with eye colors.

"Maya, your eyes! They're being mad freaky!" Casey exclaimed, pointing to her face.

"Oh shoot." After closing her eyes, a moment of silence seemed to settle her down.

"Fo? Do you mean you have a different form?" Donnie tried best to conceal his insatiable curiosity. "What do you look like in this other form?"

"..." Jophiel made a strained noise in the back of her throat. She darted her eyes away from his face.

Raziel stepped in front of his sister. "What's she's trying to say is that if we show you, you might go completely mad."

"Like Cthulhu?" Raph queried. "If we see you it's too grandiose for a normal mind to comprehend?"

"Yeah." Raziel confirmed.

"Cool!" Mikey gleamed. "Can I see? Can I can I can I can I can I can I?"

"Mikey, shut up."

"Let's just wait until after we get to know each other a bit better." Jophiel finally said. "So you guys don't have that extreme shock."