Chapter 15

A couple days later I was in my room doing some yoga Nat had taught me. It helped decompress and relax. There was a knock on my door and Nat came walking in.

"Hey! I was just coming to see if you wanted to come and do some yoga with me in the gym. I hate doing it in my room." Nat said and I nodded. I grabbed my mat, rolling it up and went to my dresser.

"What are you doing?" Nat asked and sighed.

"Grabbing a tank top. If Steve happens to be in the gym he hates me in the sports bra." I said and Nat shook her head.

"Steve can deal. You look hot and he needs to calm down. Come as you are. I am and I have this damn scar." Nat said showing me a scare on her lower abdomen.

"Oh yeah it totally disfigures you." I said sarcastically. We started walking to the gym.

"Can I ask how you got it?" I asked and she sighed.

"Bucky." She said and I looked at her oddly.

"Wow, you guys are more adventurous than I thought." I said and she laughed.

"No this was back when he was the Winter Solider, he attacked a convoy I was trying to protect." Nat said and I nodded.

"Can I ask another question?" I asked.

"How did I learn to trust him and be with him?" Nat asked reading my mind and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well when he did that to me he was someone completely different. He didn't know what he was doing and was under a mind control." Nat said and I nodded.

"He is all better now?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, we took him to Wakanda and they were able to take out the mind control." Nat said and I smiled. We reached the gym and saw Bucky and Steve in the boxing ring sparing. I sighed noticing my outfit. This bra was a little more revealing then the other one I wore with Steve. It had a mesh, see through back and a sweetheart neckline.

"Don't worry about it and ignore them." Nat said and we set up our mats in a free space in the gym and started doing our Yoga.

*****STEVE POV*****

I watched Nat and Freya come walking in the gym talking and carrying Yoga mats. I took noticed of the mesh sports bra that also showed off more cleavage and the leggings that hung low on her hips hugging her figure just right.

"Steve you may want to wipe the drool from your mouth." Bucky said and I groaned punching him.

"She tells me she wants to wait, I respect that, I get it, its new for her but then she teases....a lot." I grumble as I continued sparing.

"Steve, does she even know she is teasing?" Bucky asked.

"Oh she knows." I said and then stopped.

"Maybe not...I don't know. I just know it's hell for me." I said and someone stood up on the side of the ring.

"Someone got your panties in a bunch icicle?" Tony asked motioning towards Freya.

"Zip it Tony." I said and started punching harder.

"Freya getting under your skin? You ready for her to go back to Asgard? I'm sure Thor or Loki would take her." Tony said and I glared at Tony.

"Steve is sexually frustrated." Bucky spoke up. I turned my glare to Bucky.

"Seriously? That's the problem?" Tony asked and I nodded slightly.

"Listen, it's not that big of a deal. Sparing is helping. Freya and I just want to wait." I said. Both guys just stopped knowing I was wearing thin and would eventually snap they just weren't sure how that would go. I soon left the gym just needed to be out of there.

*****NORMAL POV*****

Doing Yoga with Nat was very stress relieving and I was on my way back to my room and could sense something was off. Nat had left the gym with Bucky and I just was walking back alone since Steve left as well. I got to my room and I opened the door seeing someone standing there looking at some things on my desk.

"Mother?" I asked confused and shocked. She turned and looked at me and was in shock by my outfit.

"FREYA! Are you wearing underwear out in public?!" She asked shocked and I shook my head.

"No mother these are work out clothes. I was doing Yoga." I said and she sighed.

"Do your brothers know you are wearing this?" She asked and I groaned.

"I'm sure they do. I thought Thor said you were staying Asgard." I said and she looked at me in shock.

"Freya, I'm queen, I can do whatever I want no matter what my children think." Frigga said and I sighed.

"It's just your track record of being here isn't the best and I don't plan on fighting or going back with you." I said.

"I don't want to do either Freya. I wanted to come check on you. Being your mother and being linked into you whether her on Midgard or Asgard I can still sense a problem." Frigga said and I shook my head.

"There's no problem." I said and she huffed a laugh and I sat on my bed as she sat beside me.

"Maybe something with a certain Captain Rogers?" Frigga asked. I sighed.

"Mother...I don't know if you want to hear the real problem with Steve." I said and she sighed.

"Freya, you think I haven't been watching you and hearing what the problem is?" Frigga said.

"Can you please stop that? I mean there might be some things I don't want you to hear or see." I said.

"I know and I swear I am going to stop, at least try to...I check on your brothers too." Frigga said and I half nodded.

"Mother, please understand, I'm enjoying my time here on Midgard with my brothers and with Steve just things are getting serious with Steve and I." I said and she nodded.

"I had a feeling that with the way he felt about you that things would progress quickly." Frigga said and I nodded.

"I guess I just don't know what happens if something were to happen between Steve and I before marriage or anything." I said and she gave a small laugh.

"What do you think would happen?" Frigga asked.

"I don't know, no one ever told me. Do I lose my goddess title, do I lose the love title...am I banned from Asgard? No one ever told me." I said and Frigga just smiled and shook her head.

"Freya, my lovely daughter, nothing will happen. Now I could have lied and said everything horrible would happen to you if you did to deter you from being an adult and living your life but I didn't." Frigga said and I nodded knowing she was right.

"So you are giving me permission to live my life with whoever I want?" I asked and she sighed.

"Would I have preferred it was someone on Asgard...yes. Will I be mad that you finally found your soulmate and are happy? No, I can't be as a mother and Steve is a great guy. I asked Heimdall about Captain America and he told me about him and showed me his life. He is a great guy Freya." She said and placed a hand on my cheek. I smiled at her.

"Thank you mother." I said and she smiled as we hugged. Before we could break apart Thor came walking in my room.

"Heimdall contacted me and told me mother was here." Thor said and Loki entered soon after.

"I came to see your sister." Frigga said and they both looked concerned.

"I'm staying don't panic." I said and they laughed.

"And you are okay with her and Steve?" Loki asked and I smiled.

"I am. I just plan on some tradition on him asking my permission before proposing marriage." Frigga said and I sighed.

"No talk of marriage yet mother." I said and she smiled.

"Oh Freya, it will come soon. I'm sure of it." Frigga said and I sighed with a smile.

"No rush for sure." I said and everyone nodded.