Chapter 5

*****ASGARD*****

I was sitting in the library just hiding from everyone when Thor and Frigga came walking in.

"Told you she would be in here." Thor said making Frigga laugh and I smiled.
"Just wanted to get some reading done. What can I do for you both?" I asked and Thor smiled and looked at Frigga.

"Your brother has come back to inform me that you were invited to a party on Midgard by Tony Stark. He says an invitation from this man is very prestigious and you must go." Frigga said and I nodded.

"Yes mother." I said and she sighed. She placed a hand on my cheek.

"Your brother has also informed me that the few days you were there weren't enough. He convinced me to let you stay for a month. I have also come to the conclusion you are not meeting the man you are destined for here. You need to explore." Frigga said, I squealed and hugged her.

"Thank you mother!" I said as we hugged and once we broke apart Thor handed me a bag.

"Go get changed little one." Thor said and I rushed to my room and changed into the clothes Thor brought me. Frigga was outside my room once I was changed and she smiled seeing me.

"You look like you fit in with them Frey. See you in a month, be good and make sure to give your brothers updates for me." Frigga said and I nodded.

"Of course mother." I said and hugged her again as Thor and Loki approached.

"Let's go Fifi." Loki said and I linked my arm and his and Thor's who also were changed.

💜 💜 💜 

*****COMPOUND*****

Once we arrived outside the compound, I saw Nat and Wanda waiting for me. I rushed up and hugged them both.

"We got it from here boys." Nat said and I looked at her oddly.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"The party is tonight and we have to get ready. We have dressed picked out for you to try on." Nat said and we linked arms and headed to Nat's room. As we walked into Nat's room and I sighed looking at all the dresses knowing they were dresses I would never usually wear.

"Ladies....I don't know about these...." I said and they shook their heads.

"We know it's all new to you and we won't force you but do you think you could try one on?" Nat asked and I nodded. She handed me a light blue satin dress and I went into her bathroom and out it on. Hit above the knee and had a slight go up to midthigh and it was spaghetti strap v neck. I walked out of the bathroom and the girls looked at me and I smiled.

 I walked out of the bathroom and the girls looked at me and I smiled

"I do love it." I said and they smiled.

"This is the one. Now time for hair and make-up. Let's get ready ladies." Wanda said and we all laughed and started getting ready.