Chapter 19

*****FEW MONTHS LATER*****

Ever since mine and Steve's first time we had been even more inseparable and I loved it. I moved into his room and everything was going perfect. I woke up one morning wrapped in the blanket which I was thankful for since I had no clothes on. I noticed Steve was sitting on the edge of the bed putting on his shoes.

"Hey, it's early. Come back to bed." I said reaching for him and he smiled back at me.

"I have to go somewhere love. I will be back by tonight and I expect you to be in this bed when I get back." Steve said and I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me.

"You can count on it Captain." I said and he groaned and quickly kissed me again and came to hover over me.

"Join me for a quickie?" I asked and Steve groaned and instantly kicked his shoes back off and quickly got undressed and pulled the covers off of my body. He entered me quickly and I squeaked out a noise knowing I needed to be quiet. Steve placed his arms around me and flipped so I was on top and I smiled down at him. I started moving on him and he groaned grabbing my hips and helping with my movements that were fast and erotic. He knew we didn't have time but he wasn't going to turn me down. He moved his hands back to my ass and smacked. I cried out, leaning down to passionately kiss him as I felt myself tightening around him and he started to throb inside of me. Soon Steve was releasing inside of me and I was coating him. I fell on top of him and then I rolled off.

"You sleeping in here with me is dangerous Goddess." Steve said with a laugh and I looked at him smiling.

"You would haven't it any other way." I said and covered up. He leaned over and kissed me.

"That might be right." Steve said and I laughed. Steve went to get up and sighed.

"So where are you running off to?" I asked and he sighed.

"Just have some errands to run." Steve said and I sighed.

"Okay and you will be back tonight right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay I was thinking movie and pizza night." I said and Steve nodded.

"Sounds perfect. Maybe even set it up in the roof and do a movie night understand the stars. Ask Bucky if he can help you set up the projector." Steve said and I nodded.

"I'm going to get a little bit more sleep first." I said and with a yawn. Once I finished Steve was finished getting ready so he leaned down and kissed me.

"Yes, sleep and I will see you tonight." Steve said and I smiled once we broke apart.

"Tonight." I said and drifted back off to sleep.

*****STEVE POV*****

I walked outside and met Thor.

"Ready to go?" Thor asked and I nodded. Thor looked at Loki who was standing there.

"You guys have to keep her busy so she doesn't know Steve is with me." Thor said.

"Don't worry I got it covered, the girls are taking her out for a day of pampering." Loki said. I looked at Thor.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Actually grab my arm so I don't lose you. I don't think my sister will be happy if I do." Thor said and we laughed but grabbed his arm. Before I knew what was happening we had arrived in Asgard.

"Okay, let's go meet my mother." Thor said and I sighed.

"Actually, I was hoping I could get some clothing to look more like a local. I need to prove to your mother and even to you and Loki that I'm willing to conform to this life whenever I need to." I said and Thor smiled.