Ch 1

"Arthurrrrr we got to get up for class were going to be late!" Elijah nags.
"Just 10 more minutes" I try to convince him.
"You said that 20 minutes ago, stop being lazy and just get up" he pulls the blanket of me and starts hitting me with a pillow. "Alright alright I'm up" i assure him. He finally leaves our dorm room and shuts the door, I then immediately jump back into bed and start to drift off to sleep "PAPA! You need to get up!" Sylvie screams in my head.
After a couple of rounds of arguing I finally admit defeat and give into to Sylvie's constant mental yelling.
I grab my DC uniform and slip it on
I didn't bother washing my face I'm just to tired.
I shouldn't have come to this stupid academy I don't learn anything here....
I arrive at class which of course I was late for and sat down the teacher was explaining how using to much mana can cause damage which can be sometimes permanent.
Ever since the Marcos incident the teachers have been warning us a lot lately and I'm starting to think theirs s'more to this then they're telling. But I don't really care I'm just to tired I've barely gotten any sleep

"Ringggggg"
I managed to get through the first couple classes and now it's finally time for lunch.
I put on a small smile and walk into the cafeteria which was more crowded then usual.
It would be nice to have someone to talk to but Elijah's having lunch with some girl and told me not to bother him which I understand, I guess.
And Tess is busy with student council work and usually has lunch later on.
"Speaking of Tess I've got to meet her in the training room tonight to help with her beast will.... I'm so stupid why would I give her that now she's having to go through all this trouble I'm an idiot.

I set down my food tray and was about to eat when I see a group of boys heading over to my table.
"Hey brat, we need to talk"