Ch 6

~Professor Glory's class~

"Hey Arthur long time no see" Curtis says
"Yeah, it's been a wholeeee week" I said sarcastically.
We laughed it off and waited for Professor Glory to arrive.
"Alright students" she appeared from behind me. "today we will be working on- I pretty much just ignored the rest of the lesson and continued to let my mind wonder.
"Alrighty see you all in 2 weeks." I snapped out of my thoughts without realizing how much time has past and turned to ask Curtis what she meant.
"I'm so excited for break." I hear Curtis say to another student.
So it's spring break? Well I guess I'll have to leave the academy again.
I decided to take a walk and ran into Tess, her face lit up when she saw me.
"I missed you so much Arthur!, I don't blame you for what happened neither does gramps." She tried to reassure me.
"Oh I've missed you to Tess," we continue to take a walk and Tess told me about her week.
"Also, did you know that my family has decided to have a couple guest our place to stay for spring break and me and grandpa convinced mom and dad to invite you and your family over." I could tell she was very excited about the situation, I just wish that she understood I didn't see her that way. Every time I look at her I get reminded that she's a child and I am a grown man. It makes me feel disgusting to even think about liking her that way.
"Arthur? Are you ok?" She looked concerned I realized I've been silent for to long.
"Oh I'm fine just got lost in my thoughts. Anyways that's very kind of your family to include us in such an invite,"

"Well my family does think very highly of you and they want to get to know your family better."

"Tell then I send my thanks"
We continue in silence till we reached Tess's dorm.
"See you later, Tess" I was about to walk away but Tess stepped in front of me before I could.
"D-do you maybe want to c-come in?" She blushed.
"Here we go again" I thought.
"Actually I've got to go to a DC meeting." I lied.
"Oh, ok never mind then." I could tell she was disappointed but there was nothing i could do about it. "See you at your place then" I waved and went back to my dorm, changed and went to bed. I guess it would be good for me to see my family again.