Ch 20

~1 day later~

Everyone was quiet Virion, his parents, sister, And Tess.

Arthur's body was frozen in order for it to be preserved for the funeral.
Ellie hasn't talked since the incident. She refused to leave her room or eat.
Reynolds and Allison understood what she was going through, losing her only brother to himself. They weren't taking this better then she was.
Everyday they both just stared at their sons body knowing they will never see him again.

Ellie was in her room crying silently...... clutching her brothers sword and his bond Sylvie in her small arms.
It didn't make sense to her, "her brother was always playing with her,
He had power, family, friends and got to attend  Xyrus academy.
How could he not be happy? He has had everything his entire life.... right?"

"Ellie....."

Ellie looked up expecting to see her parents or a servant, but no one was there, she put her head back down and just continued to cry into Sylvie.

"Ellie....."

She heard the voice at Sylvie jumped out of her arms and ran out the bedroom.
Ellie followed Sylvie and saw her go into Arthur's room. She didn't want to go into there, it reminded her of her dear brother and hesitated.

"Ellie"

She heard it clear this time and was almost positive it was coming from Arthur's room.
She peeked through the door,

"Kyu!" She heard Sylvie yipping. She was sitting in the middle of the room staring at something

Ellie slowly walked into the room remembering all the memories she and Arthur had together.

She went and stood by Sylvie trying to see what she was looking at.

At the corner of her eye she saw a small shadow. Ellie though she was just seeing things and went to pick up Sylvie but she saw the shadow again.
She quickly turned around and saw daisy on the ground.

Ellie picked up the daisy, she knew wasn't there before.
At the corner of her eye she saw the another shadow and looked over and saw another on the window sill.

Ellie took the daisy and held both close to her chest.

"Kyu!" She saw Sylvie was staring at something on her head.
Ellie looked up and saw yet another daisy that sat flat on her head.
Ellie giggled at the sight and took it off holding it in her hand with the others.

Another shadow appeared and she saw one sitting on Arthur's bed. She picked it up happy with the gesture.

Ellie felt something tickle her nose and saw a petal fall to the ground, and another and another.
Soon there were petals falling everywhere.
She started to play around in them trying to grab as many as she could.

"Mom! Dad!, you've got to see this!" She yelled.

They both were startled to hear Ellie actually talk and ran upstairs.
They checked her room but didn't find her.

"Where are yo- Reynolds began But Ellie interrupted. "In here!" They saw Ellie head stick out of Arthur's room.
They both looked at eachother nervously.
They walked over to her.

"Flowers are falling from the ceiling and appearing everywhere!" Ellie pointed.
They looked into the room and didn't see anything.

"Ellie... there aren't any flowers in here..."
Allison said.

Ellie looked back into the room and saw everything was back to normal.
".....,I swear there was flowers everywhere!" Ellie looked at her parents only to see a concerned look there faces.

"I'm not lying they were everywhere! I-I think it was Arthur!"

Her parents were worried now that there daughter was seeing things.
Ellie started to tear up, she knew what she saw she wasn't going to let them tell her otherwise.

"Listen honey.... I-  Allison stopped cold in her words.
She just stared while tears flowed down her face.

"What is it dear?" Reynolds shook Allison.

She only pointed to the window.
Both him and Ellie looked over and saw it.
a figure, it was faint but it was there. And they knew it well enough to know who it was.

"M-my son..."

"Brother...."

"Arthur...."

In his hand was a single daisy

he set it down

and smiled before waving goodbye for the last time

Disappearing as the sun shined through the window.