Ch 19

Virion knew that he had to tell Tessia what happened.

He thought out every possible way to break it to her, but none were going to end well.
He knew that his granddaughter loved Arthur.... now he was gone. That's all there is to it.
Virion felt a tears threatening to fall but he knew he had to keep himself composed for his her sake.
He was about ten feet from the door of his home before he stopped himself.

The terrible images of Arthur were running through his head. Making him want to break down.
He shook the nerves off and built up the courage.

He walked through the door and was greeted by the servants and guards. Virion nodded his head in return and took the long way to Tessia's room.

The closer he got the harder it became.
"This isn't going to end well." Virion closed his eyes and walked into his granddaughters room. "Hi Grandpa!" She said cheerfully. "What took you so long?"

"I was....... at The Leywins." Virion led Tessia to her bed.
"Without me! I want to see Arthur too" she pouted.
He set her down on the bed and kneeled in front of her.
"Honey....... I love you with all my heart... and because of that I need to tell you... that...." Virion felt the tears welling up in eyes, he wasn't gonna hold them back anymore, he couldn't.

"Arthur's..... gone."

"You mean like... gone on a vacation? Because we don't have much time left till school starts again-
Virion pulled her into his chest and hushed her.
"No..... I mean he's...Gone...forever."
Tears finally flowed down his face.

"This is a joke right? Arthur couldn't die. He's to strong." Tess laughed nervously.
But one look at her grandpas face told her he wasn't playing with her this time. "He's only cried once and that was when grandma died"

"He's actually...gone?"

Tess felt anger and confusion well up inside her. "This doesn't make sense, he's always been so strong, I thought no one could hurt him. How could he...... die? She cried.  I'm going to find that person..... and I'm gonna Kill him! I'm going to get revenge for him!!!" She screamed.

Virion tried to calm her down but she continued to yell while sobbing none stop.

"YOU CANT! YOU CANT GET REVENGE TESS! BECAUSE HE TOOK HIS OWN LIFE"
Virion realized his mistake and pulled her in even closer refusing to let go as she kicked and  cried.
"ARTHUR COULD NEVER KILL HIMSELF! HE WAS ALWAYS HAPPY! ALWAYS SMILING! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ANYWAY! YOUR JUST LYING TO ME-

"BECAUSE IM THE ONE WHO FOUND HIM! Virion cut her off.
I SAW EVERYTHING,!.....everything..."
Virion sobbed.

Tess finally broke down falling to her knees while asking herself why he would do such a thing? "He was always so cheerful. Sure he could get a little scary at times, but he's never lost his temper. It doesn't make sense! Why WHY?!" 

She felt her grandpa pull her in an even tighter hug.
"It's going to be okay...." he said.

She just continued to cry into his robe while she thought of the death of her first and only love.

I'm sorry for the depression everyone