Ch 16

Family's POV:

"I can't wait to show Arthur all my clothes! I'm sure he'll be happy to see you to Virion." Ellie skipped into the house.

"It is quite a coincidence we ran into eachother" Reynolds said.
They walked into the big house and set their shopping bags on the ground.
"Why don't you go get Arthur umm.., Virion"
Alice motioned upstairs.
"It would be quite fun to scare him a little" Virion laughed.

He walked up the stairs and hid his presence in an attempt to surprise Arthur.
"That's weird... why can't I sense him?"
Virion tiptoed to Arthur's room and quietly opened the door, only to find him not there.
"Hmmm maybe training in the yard" He thought.

He looked out the window and saw an empty court yard.
So he decided to look in the only other place he could be.

He walked up to the bathroom door to find it unlocked. "Terrible mistake to leave your door unlocked like this Brat." Virion said giving up on the idea of scaring him.

"Brat?...." he slowly opened the door and saw blood on the counter, the blood trail led him straight to the boy.... the boy he thought was happy.
Virion couldn't move a muscle the world froze. All he could do is wonder why a boy so young would do such a thing....... his mind was blank.
He just looked at the boy he loved as a grandson.... a friend...... a loved one.

"Oh Virion! What are you doing in here?" Ellie asked. Virion was to late, Ellie saw her dear brother the one she trusted the most. she stood silent before started screaming and sobbing, tears running down her face."

There was nothing he could do but watch the same horrible scene that sat before them.

"What's going on up here?" Alice and Reynolds ran to the bathroom to see there one and only son in a bath of blood.
Reynolds ran up to the bath and pulled his dear son out. Alice tried to heal his wrist but all the blood was already drained. Reynolds sobbed as he tried to give CPR to him but Virion knew it was no use.
He was gone.
Alice was holding Ellie in her arms while trying to process what she just saw.
she felt like she was going into shock. Why would her baby boy do this to himself? She thought he was........ happy.

Reynolds just held Arthur in his arms. Rocking back and forth. Nothing could've prepared him for this moment. He was supposed to go first! He was older!
He looked at the bath and saw the letter that read "Family" in the front. And two other ones with names he didn't recognize.

He grabbed the letters and put them in his pocket while they all grieved for their dead son.

I know I'm a terrible person.....
Do you definitely not traumatized viewers want another chapter?