Ch 7

At the Eraliths  spring home

I got home and spent a couple days with my family before I told them about the invitation to their "spring home"
They were sorta mad I didn't tell them sooner but I really didn't care.
I made sure to wear long sleeves to make sure none of my scars show.
My parents did question why I was wearing long sleeves in this heat but I played them off saying I didn't want to show off my "super hot biceps" (as a joke)

I look at myself in the mirror and couldn't help being disgusted with what I saw.
I pull out my pocket knife which I brought with me secretly and began to cut and cut and cut.
By the time I was done the bathroom looked like a crime scene and the blood on my hands reminded me of the past and all the terrible things I'd done. I couldn't help but let out a nervous laugh while tears streamed down my face

Come on Brother! Tessia want to show me how me a few tricks on how to shoot the bow she gave me." Ellie knocked on the door i. cleaned up the bathroom as quickly as I could and wrapped myself up rather sloppy and  I wiped my tears away and put on the best smile I could conjure, I didn't want Ellie see how pathetic I was. "Alright, I'm coming" i opened the bathroom door and picked Ellie up and threw her over my shoulder while she kicked at me to put her down which I refused to do.

I carried her down the stairs and saw my family and Virion sitting at an elegant and small table with a servant serving them tea.
Tessia's parents had a meeting with the council and had to leave early.
"Arthur put you sister down your going to hurt her!" Mom yelled.
"But she's having so much fun" Ellie interrupted me and made it clear she was NOT having any fun. Mom took Ellie off my shoulder and pulled me by my ear to the table.
Virion was obviously amused by the power my mother had over me.
Tessia started pointing out tips for Ellie while the servants started bring in little desserts which looked delicious and scarfed down.
"Arthur have some manners" dad was embarrassed by my behavior most likely because the Virion/the former king of Elenoir was sitting at the table.
"It's quite alright Mr Leywin bad table manners is the last thing I would be worried about with Arthur" Virion said. I knew he was just teasing me.

"Well I'm quite bored shall we all go watch Ellie and her training."  Virion asked.