The Proposal

Jimin nervously entered the posh hotel, gave the information desk's room number, and was ushered to the suite floor. This guy must be loaded to afford such a hotel room, Jimin thought. 

As he gets closer to the room, he's getting weak on the knees. I think this guy will ask for my kidney, my eyes. Stop thinking of such gruesome thoughts, Jimin scolds himself. I should have consulted Tae first before going to this place.  

He saw a man staring at the window when he entered the room. He looks so big, muscular, and fit. He gave him a ruthless aura.

Jimin decided that this would be his last day. This man would probably ask for his kidney or something. Suddenly JK turns and immediately gets captivated by Jimin's ethereal beauty.

Jimin, on the other hand, feels faint as he recognizes his inspiration, President Jeon of Bam Industries.

Their eyes met. 

After some time, JK was able to calm himself and ask Jimin to take his seat.

"I will be straightforward; you know who I am. Listen to my proposal", JK started. He continues as if reading Jimin's files.

"Park Jimin, 26 years old, orphaned, no work, has zero balance in your bank account, got evicted from your apartment this morning. Full of debts due to your mother's medication".

Jimin lowers his gaze the way JK mentioned it. He makes me feel more like a nobody.  JK noticed Jimin's silent disposition and decided to start with the proposal.