Battlefield

Author's Note:  Sorry for the very late update, work was hellish for the past weeks.  Thanks for reading 😊❤️💛💜.

As JK entered their bedroom, Jimin was already pacing back and forth.

"A-angel, is there anything w-wrong? Do we have a problem?"

"A problem? I am perfectly fine. We do not have any problem."

"B-but baby, just in case you are not aware, you are shouting like crazy." 

"Crazy? You are calling me crazy?"

"N-no, angel. I was just p-pointing out that you are shouting."

"Jungkook, give me a reason why I should not shout."

"Because I can perfectly hear you, and I d-don't know what is wrong."

"Are you really this dense?!?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Jungkook, I asked you more than once, who is Kim Seokjin in your life? But you dismissed my queries as if they were all nothing."

"But, baby. Only you matters."

"If yes, then why didn't you tell me that he was your first love."

"H-how did you know?"

"Tae told me Hobi hyung got drunk and spilled the beans about your past with Jin hyung." Jimin cried.

JK mentally choking Hobi hyung for the slip, "Baby, can I come closer to hug you?"

"No! You stay there, Jungkook. Do not come near me!"

"A-angel, I did not tell you because it does not matter to me. He was all from the past. What matters most to me is you."

"But, he is so handsome, smart, and very elegant. I can't even hold a candle against him."

"There is nothing to compare, yeobo. You are my life now. What is the point of dwelling in the past?"

"But you should have prepared me. He was the second most beautiful man I ever saw."

"Second?! Who's the first?"

"Y-you."

"Awwww, baby. Can I now hug you?"

After contemplating, Jimin answered, "Yes, please, babe."

"Angel, please believe that you will always be my number one."

"I was jealous as hell, babe. Knowing that you met and loved him first."

"I was so afraid of a jealous Jeon Jimin. Do not put me in hell again."

"I'm so s-sorry." Jimin cried.

"No, baby. It was my fault. I should have been honest when you asked."

"Can I ask you something, babe?"

"Anything, baby."

"Kiss me."

Jungkook doesn't need a second invitation to comply. He has been itching to kiss his husband's woes away when he felt something was wrong. Jimin responded to his kisses fervently, moaning as JK's lips touched his skin. JK kissed Jimin as if he was branding him. A trail of wet kisses started from Jimin's face going downwards. JK's marking his beautiful husband's neck with hickeys, making Jimin a moaning mess.

When all of a sudden, Jimin became the aggressor, he pushed JK to the wall and harshly took off JK's clothing. Not that JK is complaining. Actually, the action of his sweet husband aroused him more.

"Baby, please slow down. If you continue with this, I can't promise to last that long."

Jimin suddenly stopped and looked him in the eye. 

"Jungkook, answer in all honesty, or I swear I will cut your dick off."

JK nervously gulped and obediently nodded.

"How far did you go with Jin hyung?"

"He was my first kiss."

"Just kiss?"

"Make out?"

"Not even!  I swear, baby, that's all. Now can we continue?" JK was starting to feel his soldier weakening.

"Just be sure you are telling the truth, babe. Or else this will be the last time you will have my lips near your dick." And Jimin hungrily kissed his husband until JK couldn't take it anymore.

"Baby, I need to be inside you. Now".

"Then lay down on the bed, babe," as Jimin gently pushed JK to the bed. "I have a surprise."

Jungkook abruptly raised his head and asked, "Surprise?"

Jimin moved about 3 feet away from the foot of the bed and teasingly discarded his clothes piece by piece, giving his husband a strip dance. JK clutched the bedsheet in excitement as he greedily looked at his husband. He can't help to think that he must be the luckiest guy in the world to have a sweet and loving husband in the morning. And an alluringly, ultimately hot, and sexy as hell partner at night.

"Remember Jungkook. You are mine." Jimin whispered in his ear as he rode his husband all night long.