Epilogue

To be with Jimin all the time, JK asked him to be his temporary secretary when Ms. Oh went on maternity leave. Jimin was thrilled to be with his husband, and little did JK know that Jimin had a secretary kink.

On his first day as his husband's secretary, while JK is in a meeting with the top executive of the company, Jimin serves his "boss" coffee with a note saying, 'I will be waiting for you at the washroom for a quickie, be there in three minutes or the deal is off.'

Upon reading the note, JK longingly looks at Jimin's hips as he gracefully walks to the washroom. JK hurriedly dismissed the team. Their surprise were evident as they stepped outside the executive boardroom. Even Hobi can't help but ask what is going on. But JK shoved him out of the room, giving him a naughty wink as he closed the door.

JK breathlessly stepped inside the private washroom adjoining his office and saw his beautiful husband sitting on the couch.

"Two minutes and 54 seconds, That meeting was quick, babe." Jimin smiled invitingly at JK.

"You are such a naughty angel. You are messing with my work schedule, Jeon Jimin." JK said as he slowly approached the latter.

"Me naughty? I don't think so," as Jimin threw something lacy at his husband.

"Hey, what's this?" JK was surprised to see Jimin's panty, the one he wore coming to the office this morning, which triggered JK to have painful arousal as his sweet and innocent-looking husband jumped on him for a steamy love session.

--- o - o - o - o - o ---

Life with Jimin is a dream, and Jungkook cannot ask for more. He has a sweet, loving, thoughtful, and beautiful secretary/husband in the morning. At night, Jimin transformed into a sexy wanton fulfilling all JK's sex fantasies.

Jungkook's POV:

But some say good things never last. It started when his usually sweet, soft-spoken husband turned into a raving maniac when he threw a tantrum because I bought him chocolate donuts instead of his favorite strawberry donuts. This argument cost me to sleep on the couch.

Then there was the pancake incident when our cook served his favorite chocolate mint pancakes, which he ate with much gusto, then after 15 minutes, threw up his entire breakfast on me. I was shocked and asked him if he was all right, but then he cried as if it was my own doing. Another night, I spent on the couch again.

Mr. Kim and the maids are all understanding of these incidents. They even shared a secret smile, leaving me all in misery and confusion. When Jimin invites Tae into the house, I can feel Tae's sudden hostility towards me. It makes me wonder, what the fuck is going on?

I did not get any of this, so I invited Hobi and Jin for a drink. As I told them about my domestic problems, they looked at me as if I was the villain and jokingly said that I was making up stories to bad-light my husband.

Are they my friends or Jimin's? 

Anyway, I decided one day to go home in the middle of the day. My back aches with the constant sleeping on the couch. If this continues, I need to buy a bigger, more comfortable couch. I am missing my husband. When was the last time he cuddled and kissed me? It seemed like a long time ago.

Jimin's baking greeted me as I entered our house. I am sure it was Jimin baking the goodies since they are my favorite, chocolate chip cookies. My gorgeous husband greeted me sweetly and hugged me as if he did not see me for days. That is when I noticed that he was glowing. Yup, you hear it right. Is it possible for a person to glow? It must be since my beautiful Jimin is glowing right before me. His beauty mesmerized me as I hugged him closer to me.