Blast from the past

After the weekend full of passion, Jimin had difficulty letting Jungkook go to the office. He knew he was clingy, and his husband needed to go to the office, for this was the week of the merger. But, there is something in him that does not want to let JK go.

"Can't you assign the task to Hobi hyung?"

"Baby, you know I can't do that. This business deal is my the first merger as the company's CEO. I have to be there. Hal-abeoji is counting on me."

"I know, but," Jimin pleaded.

"Baby, I will return to your arms as soon as we finish today's activities."

"You can join us during the media conference on Wednesday and the launching party on Thursday night. After this week, I will take a two-week leave for our extended honeymoon. Would you like, angel?"

"Very much, babe. I guess I was a baby. But I want you to know that I will be thinking of you all day."

"Baby, I will also be doing the same thing."

Jungkook lovingly kissed his husband, and Jimin hugged him as if he was hugging him for the last time.

Jungkook's POV:

I wish I could grant my baby's wish not to go to the office. Promise, baby, everything will change after this event.

Jimin's POV:

Why do I have a feeling that something will big happen today? I am making a mountain out of nothing. Maybe I am just nervous about the merger. But I believe in my husband. He will be able to seal this deal with ease.

After calling Tae and spilling the details of their steamy weekend, Jimin decided to bake a cake and use the entire morning to prepare his dinner surprise for Jungkook.

-------------------------

The first thing Jungkook noticed when he arrived at his office was how tensed Hobi was.

"Hyung, is the something wrong? Are you feeling okay? You looked so nervous."

"Goodness, Jungkook! Thank God you are here. Have you heard the news on Jjangu Industries?"

"Ahhhhh, actually hyung, I haven't got any chance of watching television the entire weekend.

 Jimin and I got busy." JK answered, wearing his bunny smile.

"Are you saying..."

"I am trying to say that we already consummated our marriage. Last weekend was the best I ever had."

"I am happy for you, brother. At least you have a good weekend," he added thoughtfully.

"Okay, so hyung, what's going on?"

"Jjangu Industries appoint a new president."

"Will this affect the merger?"

"Errr, no problem with the merger."

"Then what seemed to be the problem?"

"This greatly affects you." 

"Oh yeah, in what way, hyung?"

"Jjangu's new president is Kim Seok-jin."

Hearing the news, Jungkook did nothing but  to slump in his seat.