Morning after

JK was the first to wake up. He used the time to look at Jimin without the latter noticing it. He is so beautiful, so soft, so warm, and mine. Well, his surname now is Jeon, so technically his mine. I hope I can also capture his heart.

He was about to kiss Jimin's forehead when suddenly JM opened his eyes. Their eyes met for a moment before JM shyly looked away and greeted him with a good morning.

Their morning started with coffee and breakfast on the yacht's deck. Then the newlyweds decided to take a dip in the yacht's swimming pool while enjoying the sun. Spend most of the morning talking like old lovers.

After lunch, they decided to relax in their room. JM stayed on the bed reading a book while JK played his favorite video game. Jimin contentedly sighed and decided to sit beside JK.

JK liked the idea of JM sitting beside him, so he smiled. JM thought that his heart skipped a beat with JK's reaction. He was not ready when JK suddenly held his hand and continued playing the game.

"So this is what it feels like to be married. I can get used to this." JM thought.

"Be smooth, Jeon.  Grab every chance to held him close."

"Easy, Jeon. Do not be too obvious that you are enjoying this. Grab every chance to hold him close." JK pondered.

Their days are idle and relaxing for the entire three days while spending their nights getting to know each other and more cuddles. 

For Jimin, their honeymoon is pure ecstasy. For JK, every night is torture.