Where can you possibly be?

JK asked the purchasing head about the employee and learned that his beautiful creature got sacked from work this morning.

If he needs to marry anyone, he will not settle with anyone except for him.

JK immediately asked for his whereabouts and hurriedly went to his apartment, only to find that he had been evicted this afternoon.

Where can I find him? 

Phone ringing <Unknown Caller>.

Oh no, probably it's the loan shark threatening me to pay my loan, Jimin thought.

Jimin answered his phone hesitantly.

"Is this Jimin park?"

"Y-yes."

"Where the hell are you?"

"W-who is this? W-what do you want from me? Look, I'll pay you, alright? E-even if I need to work for you, I will do it. Please don't harass me in paying you immediately. I'm begging you." Jimin answered.

"Meet me, and I will solve your problems," the man on the other line answered.

Jimin wondered, how did the caller know his problems? This guy doesn't have any idea how deep his debts are. What the heck? Desperate beggars can never be choosers.

"W-where? W-what time? I will be there," Jimin stuttered.

Jungkook smiled... He is coming to meet me. If I play my cards right, I will be the luckiest guy tonight, he thought.