What was that?

"Nice to meet you too, Jin hyung." Jimin answered.

Hobi immediately stood beside JK, "Do they know each other?" he whispered.

"W-what? I have no idea."

If Jin was shocked by Jimin's reaction, he did not show it. But Jungkook was. He pulled his husband's waist and ushered him closer to him.

"Baby, do you know Kim Seok-jin?"

"No, this is the first time I met him," Jimin smiled.

"How did you know his name?"

"Oh, I researched him the other day. He is one handsome fellow, right babe?"

"Y-yeah. But you are prettier."

"Shssss, was it true that he was your childhood friend?"

"How did you know?"

"I read an article that you guys went to the same school exclusive to male children of the wealthiest in the country," Jimin replied innocently.

"Y-yeah, but he is way older than me."

"Ummm, anything else you would like to tell me, yeobo?"

"W-what?"

"Oh, Jimin, there you are. Come and let me introduce you to some of our business partners," hal-abeoji called him.

"I guess you are saved by the bell, babe. But this was not yet over." Jimin smiled at JK knowingly before the elder Jeon dragged him to meet other people.

Jungkook was bewildered by his husband's reaction, and he couldn't help but ask, " Why do I feel like I am in deep trouble later?"

--------------------------

Jin hyung was not quickly at ease with people he had recently met, but Jimin and Jin looked like they had been friends for a long time. JK can't wait for this event to end. And he can't believe that Jimin bonded immediately with Kim Seok-jin.

"Am I missing something?"

--------------------------

When JK felt it was already polite for them to go home, he kissed his husband's cheek and whispered that they were going home. Jimin sweetly smiled at Jin, and they said goodbye like old friends. Jin hugged Jimin before slightly bowing to Jungkook and bidding them goodbye.

"What was that, baby? Are you now friends with Jin hyung?"

"Oh, babe, it is just me being friendly to your first love." And his husband left Jungkook with his mouth dropped to the floor.