Head to head

Round Four: (Rock, Paper, Scissors) JM wins.

Jimin squealed in delight, having his first win.  He thought earnestly about what to ask JK.

"What are the qualities of your ideal partner?"  He was given this chance. He decided to use it to his advantage.

JK:  Someone caring, thoughtful, and selfless. Someone to be with me during my ups and downs. I will be there for him when his tears roll down like a river. I will be loud for him when he's screaming, but they only hear his whispers. But he must be there for me too.

"I can be the person. Please let me be that person, Jungkook."  JM silently begged.

Round Five: (Rock, Paper, Scissors) JM wins.

"Have you ever been in love before?"

"Yes, with you," JK mumbled.

"You are saying something? Sorry, I was not able to hear it clearly." Jimin clarified.

JK:  Umm, I think so.  When I was 18, I met this wonderful person. He is five years older than me. He is patient, loving, and very handsome. He taught me many things and advised me when I needed one. But then, he needed to fulfill his dream and travel abroad when he was given an opportunity. On his last night, I pour my heart out to him, thinking that will be my chance to express what I truly feel. Unfortunately, another reason he needed to go abroad was to be with his boyfriend then. I was crushed, but since I was not the source of his happiness at that moment, I let him go.

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

"Hey, one question at a time, please."

"I'm sorry, another round?"

"Sure."

Round Six: (Rock, Paper, Scissors) JM wins.

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

JK: He will always be special to me since he was my first love. But I am willing to open my heart again, and I hope my feelings will be reciprocated the next time. "Please give me a chance, JM. For I have hopelessly fallen in love with you."

"Please let it be me, JK.  I will never break your heart."

"What about you, have you been in love, Jimin?"

"Hey, you need to win the next round to ask a question."

"Oh, yeah.  Another round?"

"Ok."

Round Seven: (Rock, Paper, Scissors) JK wins.

"Finally!" "So, have you been in love?"

Jimin: Yes, but he doesn't love me back. But I am hoping he will give me a chance in the future.

"W-what?!? Who is this person? Doesn't he know how lucky he is? What a fool?"

Jimin was surprised by JK's facial reaction. "Are you ok, JK?"

"I'm fine. W-we better rest now. It's quite late." JK answered as he turned his back from Jimin, hoping JM would not notice his hurt expression.

"O-ok. Good night Jungkook, and thank you for the wonderful wedding."