Part-7

It had been a week since the fight and Mahi was disturbed. He wanted to go meet and sort out but he didn't know how. He thought he would talk to during the match.

Here Virat was trying to call him, but he wouldn't pick up. He called Suresh as he was getting worried about his Bhai. He was fine and was not busy then why wouldn't he pick up his calls.

"Is bhai avoiding me? Or is that new kid his favourite? Am I not his favourite kid anymore?"

It was match day RCB vs CSK. Virat entered CSK's camp to meet his Bhai and demand answers from him. He searched for him but he couldn't find him there. He spotted faf he thought he will ask him.

"Hey faf?"

"Hey mate. What's up"

"I am good. You say."

"I am good too."

"Have you seen Mahi Bhai?"

"He is on the ground."

"Ok thanks faf."

He ran towards the ground, and he saw Mahi talking to Sam Curran. He was jumping on Mahi. He ruffled Sam's hair. Virat felt a wave of jealousy passing through him.

It was time for toss both the captains shaked their hands.

CSK won the toss and chose to bowl. They formally greeted each other.

Mahi felt wierd seeing Vi talking so professionally. He expected he would whine and jump on him. Virat was too angry.

CSK won the match. Virat scored a century but they lost to Mahi and Raina pair. They smashed RCB's bowlers all over the ground.

After the match Mahi was searching for Anisha but she was nowhere to be seen. She was with Ro, as Virat didn't want her to come with him due to the threat calls he was receiving.

He caught Mahi on the ground

"Bhaiiiiiiiiiiii" he gave up. He thought he would manofy him but he didn't even try and hasn't spoke a word.

"Yes Virat." He replied.

"You don't love me."

"It's nothing like that."

"See it's like that only."

"No. Now excuse me I have some work" he left without waiting for a reply.

"He is acting wierd. What did I do now? Is he angry on me? Why is he avoiding me? It's been a week. He isn't even talking to me. He is talking to Ro ekdum normally but he won't speak a single word with me. Is Mahi Bhai going away from me? Is he fed up with me?"

He was lost in his thoughts.

"Biscuit? Hey biscuit?" AB called.

"Yes yes."

"Where are you lost? I was calling you from when."

"Umm nothing. What happened?"

"We are leaving."

"Um okay let's go"

Anisha was watching the match with Rohit.

"Ani? What have you thought?"

"Thought about what?"

"Telling Vi about you and Mahi."

"I will tell him Ro. Let me gather my thoughts together. Let me frame how I will tell him."

"Tell soon before he finds out from somewhere else."

"Yes Ro. No one knows. Only you know now."

"Yes but still take care."