Part-32

A week had passed and Virat had got discharged as he was much better but was advised to take rest. Mahi and Anisha stayed with him the whole time.

"Cheeku, are you feeling okay?" Mahi asked for the nth time.

"Yes bhai, I am feeling okay. Don't worry. Kitni chinta karte ho." Virat said

" Karenge hi na bhaiyaaa. Aap ko pata nahi hamari kya halat ho gayi thi idhar. Kitna darr gaye the hum." Anisha said entering the room with their breakfast.

"I understand bachaaa. Come here." He said spreading his arms, indicating her to hug him. He could imagine how scared she must have gotten.

Anisha hugged him tight and Virat stroked her hair lovingly.
They broke the hug.

"Come on now have your breakfast, you have to take your medicines too." Mahi said.
Virat made faces at it, to which Mahi ignored.
Mahi handed him his plate. "Eat." Virat pushed the plate towards Mahi
"Khila do na bhai." Making a puppy face.

Mahi made a bite and fed him. Virat smiled how a kid smiles when he gets his favourite food. He made him eat his food and forwarded his medicines.

"I don't want them. They taste yucky." Said Virat in a childish voice.

"Medicines never taste good, but you have to have it so that you recover fast and get well soon."

"I am fine. I don't want these medicines."

"Cheeku, you have to have it kiddo. You have no choice here."

"I don't want it. I am not having them."

"Virat! You have to have, or else it won't recover and your health might get worse. HAVE IT." Mahi said a bit sternly now. Virat flinched a bit at the tone.
He had it silenty.

"That's like a good boy!" Mahi said.
Virat looked at the other direction, puffing his cheeks, indicating he is angry. Mahi smiled at his antics. Anisha was trying to control her laugh.

"Looks like someone is angry." Mahi started
Virat ignored. Mahi poked his finger on his shoulder. Virat crossed his hands and turned in the other direction.
"I am not talking to you."
Anisha burst out laughing as she couldn't control anymore. Virat threw a pillow at her which she dodged.

"Now whose acting like a kid huh?" Anisha said

"I am not a kid." Virat protested.

"Sure Bhai. You are acting like a kid now."

"Bhaiiiii." He whined at Mahi turning towards him.

"Why now? You are angry on me na. I thought you weren't talking to me."

"I never said that."

"Really? You just said I am not talking to you." Mahi said mocking Virat.

"Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Virat whined more.

"Okay, okay" he said and sat beside him. Virat wrapped his arms around him, Mahi held him protectively. Anisha looked at them adoringly.

Meanwhile Rohit was fully engrossed in catching the culprit. He didn't come to meet Virat due to which he was upset with Ro.
Rohit along with Yash, and his team to find the location of Gaurav. Yash got some lead, and they decided to follow that.

Room;

"Bhaii?" Virat started

"Haan bacha?"

"Ro is not meeting me!"

"He will soon come kiddo."

"I am not talking to him." He said

"Sure Cheeku. Let's see how much time you sustain that. I know you can't stay angry or without talking to him for long!"

"I can."

"Let's see Cheeku!"

"Also bhai, where is Anisha?"

"She has gone to my room to take some rest, because I know if she stays here she will be distracted and won't rest properly. So that's why I sent her to my room. She needs rest, or she would fall sick."

Virat's eyes turned moist at it. The way he was caring for her, the way he looked after her made him emotional.

"Kya hua Cheeku?"

"Bhaii pata hai jab main udhar tha na tab mujhe na dar laga rehta tha, agar mujhe yahan kuch ho gaya toh kya hoga. Bahut dar laga rehta tha, it was very scary out there. But usne us din itna mara na I really thought I won't survive. But I was relieved about one thing that Anisha is safe as she is with you, and no one would harm her."
Mahi's eyes got teary listening to it.

"Cheeku... You trust me so much?"

"Yes bhai." Virat said sincerely.
Mahi hugged him tightly. They stayed in that position for a while.
It was time for lunch and Anisha entered with their lunch. 

"Feeling better?" Mahi asked

"Yeah yeah! What had happened to me?"

"You looked tired."

"No!"

"Sure."

"Arey really."

"Sure Ani."

"Anyways have your lunch." She handed over their plates to them.

"What about you?" Virat asked

"Having na" she said pointing towards her plate on the table.

They had their food with Mahi feeding Virat.

Rohit with Yash had gone to the location of Gaurav. He was trying to run away, but police ran behind him and nabbed him. They dragged him towards the car, and took him to the police station.

Virat had slept holding Mahi's hand. Just then Mahi's phone rang.

"Hello." Mahi answered

"Bhaiii."

"Haan Ro!"

"Bhai we have caught Gaurav, he is at the police station. Come fast." Ro informed

"Coming Ro! He will understand what happens when he messes with us." Mahi said and he cut the call.

He freed his hand from his grip and asked Anisha to stay with him and he left for the police station.

Once reaching he saw Gaurav in the lock up, and the officers investigating them.

Ro and Mahi entered and Mahi held him nu his collar, and pinned him on the wall.

"Finally you are in our hold," mahi said dangerously and hit him hard on his face.

"This is for beating Virat," he hit him again.
"This is for giving them a mental stress and trauma." 
Rohit tooo hit him from other side.

"This is for stabbing Mahi Bhai and attempting to kill him."
They beat him mercilessly, taking out there anger and the pain of seeing their loved ones hurt and agony.

Yash had to interfere before they could kill him. With great difficulty they separated him from them.

After completing the procedures they returned back to hotel.

Here is the update!!!!!!!! Hope you guys liked it!!!!!?!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!