Part-8

"Say something Vi" Mahi said seeing him not speaking.

"Let me process the news." Virat said.

"Bhai, please don't be silent. Shout if you want to but please don't stay silent."

"I am not angry, I am just hurt ki you couldn't tell me. I am sorry that I was the person you couldn't share your thoughts with."

"Bhai, it's not like that bhai. It was just this. I didn't hide anything else from you. It was just this topic that I didn't know how to tell you."

"It's okay kiddo, come here." He pulled her in for a hug. She sat cuddling him.

"So, Mahi do you really love my sister?"

"Yes Vi, I really love your sister. I promise I would take care of her, protect her, there would be no place to complaint. I will always keep her happy. I promise she will be safe with me."
Virat felt Mahi would be really perfect person for her baby sister.

"I am ok with it. You are perfect for my baby sister. But one condition, you can't hide anything from me in future, understood?"

"Yes we won't" assured Mahi

"When and how did you both meet? How did this start? You are good actors tho" he smacked Anisha"s head lightly.

"Bhaiiiiiii" Anisha whined.
Virat let out a chuckle.

"So tell me how did it start?"

"It was during the ICT party after World Cup....

Flashback:

The world cup was just over. Players and their families were celebrating India's win. It was Anisha's first party with the team. She was so proud of her brother and his team mates, specially her brother.

"Bhai!!! I am so proud of you". Anisha said in happiness.

"Thank you bachaa. Are you okay kiddo? This is your first time na so."

"Yes Bhai I am okay. I am enjoying myself. Trying to socialize."

"Okay kiddo. Just don't try to be alone where there are not much people."

"Bhaii don't worry!! I will be with you mostly."

"You can go be with Yuvi or Hazel or Priyanka. Go no need to be aloof from others. Get to know people."

"Yess Bhai."

Anisha was pretty close to Yuvi after Ro. She went searching for Yuvi.

As she was searching for him, she almost collided on a tough and broad chest. Before she could fall he held her. He could feel her breathe. He was mesmerized by her aura. They were lost in each other. Harry's scream broke their trance.

"Sorry, I was not paying attention." Anisha said hurriedly.

"Sorry, I was in a hurry." Mahi said
They went their way.

Mahi felt some tingling sensation like he is getting attracted towards her.
Anisha too started to get attracted towards him. She couldn't get his face out of his mind.

She found Yuvi, she thought she can distract her mind.

"Yuvi paa"

"Hey cookie, finally your brother left you"

"He never stopped me."

"Sure. He never leaves you in crowded places."

"Haha. You know the reason."