Part-21

It had been a week and Mahi was still upset with Anisha.
He won't talk to her. He was ignoring her. He was just talking if there was some work or if there was something related to Virat's health. Anisha was getting miserable day by day. The guilt was eating her. She couldn't stand three people not talking to her or angry on her, Virat, Mahi and Rohit.

"Ro? What should I do now? Mahi won't talk to me."

"Ani, bacha calm down. He would eventually. He can't stay away from you for long you know that right?"

"I know. I have to do something to earn him na. I can't just sit."

"Yes, bacha. I understand. Give him sometime. He certainly didn't expect that from you."

"Ya Ro. Anyways let's see."

Anisha walked in the corridor thinking what to do.
She then went to his room. It was empty. She waited for him.

After two hours he came and saw Anisha half lying on the couch in not so comfortable position.
He was momentarily shocked to see her there but it was replaced with some anger and concern.

"Anisha!! Get up. Don't sleep like this you will sprain your neck." He shaked her
She woke up with a jerk.

"What are you doing here Anisha?"

"Mahi please hear me out. I am sorry. Just tell me what to do to earn you back."

"Anisha please. I don't wanna talk about it. Don't make this difficult for me. Please leave."

"No I won't. Not until you talk to me or sort this out."

"Please leave. Don't make me force you."

"No, I am not leaving."

"LEAVE, I AM TELLING YOU FOR ONE LAST TIME."

"No I won't."

Now fed up and not wanting to talk he held her by her hand and dragged her towards the door and half pushed her outside and closed the door. She stood their staring at the door with tears in her eyes. She quickly wiped the tears, "I will earn you back Mahi, I will. I won't loose hope so quick. I will earn your forgiveness." She said more determined.

Team was gathered in the team room.

"Why is this meeting for?" Jaddu asked

"You will come to know Jad."

Manager walked in with young, pretty looking girl.

"Good afternoon guys. This is your physio Alya Saxena. Alya meet the team. This is MS Dhoni the Captain of the team"

"Who doesn't know them. I know them sir."

"Hello" everyone said.

"Welcome Alya." Mahi said

"Thank you captain." She said.

They got to know her and she got to know more about them. In all this process she was keeping an eye on Mahi, observing him.

After the meeting was over Ro went to his room and saw a sad Anisha sitting on the couch staring at the door.

"Anisha you okay?"

"Ro, he pushed me outside"

"Areeeee. Very bad. I have an idea!"

"What?"

He explains her the plan.

"This is good."

"Go make the preparations."

She quickly hugged Ro and left.

There Alya was sitting in her room.

"Now that I have got into the team, I can execute my plan more easily. Hahahahhaaaaaa you poor guy. Hmmmm let's go to work."

Here Ro had taken Mahi out so that Anisha could do her work. She called Ro saying she is done.

Mahi entered the room to see the walls decorated with sorry placards and the wall behind the bed with I am sorry balloons and Anisha standing with her head down holding a card in her hand which read 'I am sorry'

"Anishaaaa"

"Mahiii please, I am sorry."

"How many times are you going to say this? Huh? Go awayyy. I don't want your sorry. I told you our relationship won't work if our trust is weak that anyone can come and break it. Go away Anisha, I can't bear another heartbreak. I can't take it anymore."

"Mahi, I know I have done a grave mistake. Our relationship is not weak. Together we will make it stronger. Please Mahi don't do this. Please."

"Anisha stop it. And please leave and let me live in peace. Go please."

"Mahi, you will have to listen to me."

"No I won't. Now please go. Don't make me push you out."

"Mahiii"

"Anishaaaa Gooooo."

She didn't move from the place.

"Anisha PLEASE GO. I DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY TO DEAL WITH THIS. I CAN'T BEAR MORE HEARTBREAKS OR DON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO GET HURT. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONEEE." He yelled

Anisha flinched at the tone and got scared. She left from there not wanting him to get angry more and she was herself scared of the tone.

She came back to her room. Virat saw her sad.

"Bacha what's wrong?"

"He still didn't budge."

"He will forgive kiddo. Don't worry."

"He will !"
Anisha hugged Vi tight. Virat kissed her on forehead.

"In a relationship such time will come, where you will fight, argue commit mistakes, but you will have to stay strong and find ways to make up to it. You will have to keep patience and try to understand his pov."

"Yes bhai."

"He will come to you. He won't be able to stay away from you for long."

"I know Bhai."
Virat held her close. "My precious baby." He whispered Anisha smiled at that.

Next day Mahi went to practice to clear his mind.

Before he could come and take stance to practice Alya had set the speed to very high.
He came and started to practice, he first felt the ball was too fast, but he defended it. But before he could take the next stance, ball hit him on his helmet due to which he became unconscious.

The team rushed towards him. They took him to the dressing room. The physio have him some medicine and he opened his eyes.

"Are you okay Bhai?"

"Yes Ro I am."

After confirming he was fine everyone left the dressing room.

"Are you okay captain?" Asked Alya showing the fake concern.

"Yes I am."
Alya was getting irritated as she failed in her plan.

"Hello Gaurav"

"Are you doing the work I gave you?" Asked Gaurav

"Yes I am doing. Why do you want to kill him?"

"Because he is the only one between me and Virat."

"Right."

"I want results go to your work quick"

"Yes boss." She said and left.

Here Mahi slept again because of medicine effect.
But after a while he was unable to breath. He was struggling to get up. He tried to speak but couldn't.

One person came and saw him like that and got worried.

Here is the update guysss. I hope you liked it

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!