Part-26

Ro was with Anisha as someone was supposed to be with her.

"Ani? You wanna go out for walk?"

"Ummmm okay. But bhaiya?"

"He is having his food. Let's go out. You would feel better."

"Okay."

They went outside to get some fresh air as Anisha hadn't stepped out much.

"Ro?"

"Yes?"

"Can things go back to the time when we were young? Life was so much better then. We didn't have to live in constant fear of someone killing us."

"I wish it could but they won't. Don't worry Ani things will be back to normal soon. We will solve it."
She nodded

"Anisha, tell me one thing, did you notice something in Vi's behaviour?"

"No. He is always the same with me. Protective, caring, loving. Looking after me. Why?"

Flashback
Hospital:

Rohit went out to get some air. Mahi followed him.

"Ro? You okay?"

"Yes bhai. I am. Just seeing her in that condition is making my heart go sad. I feel I failed to protect her."

"No Ro! You didn't. Don't blame yourself. She will be okay. She is a fighter."

"I know Bhai."

"Also Ro did you notice some changes in Virat's behaviour?"

"No bhai. I didn't notice much. Why?"

"He is not whining to me about anything. He is not fighting with you agreeing to whatever you are saying. He has become very silent. His goofy and chirpy behaviour is lost. He looks so vulnerable."
Ro thought for a second.

"You are right bhai. He has changed."

Present:

"Nothing. Maybe it's just me." Ro replied coming out of thoughts.

"I am blessed to have you guys Ro!"

"Awww Anishaaa. I am blessed to have you too."

"Ro? What gang were you talking about the other day? I heard you talk pehle"

"Ummmm so okay yess ..... There is a gang which has been troubling us threatening Vi. Gaurav is the member of that gang, so he in past has tried to harm us. We suspect he and Alya are involved. We aren't sure."

"Okay... I feel they both could be involved."

"Yeahhhh"

"Let's go back." Ro said

Meanwhile:
Virat came back and didn't see Anisha there. He got worried. "Anishaaaaa" he called but no response.

"Where is my baby? Is she alright?

They walked back to the hotel. As they entered they saw a over panicky Vi. He was sweating, and breathing heavily.
Rohit rushed towards him.

"Vi, look at me. Look at me. Yess calm down." His breathing went back to normal.

"Where were you?" He said pointing at Anisha

"Me and Ro went for a walk."

"Don't lie "

"She is not lying Vi." Ro defended

"And you stop taking her side."

"That's the truth Vi "

"No it isn't."

"It is."

"Vi she was with me. We were walking down."

"You are hiding the truth. She was in hospital and she wasn't waking up. You aren't telling me that."

"No Vi, she was with me. She was not in the hospital. We were down only bacha."

"No. You are purposely not telling me so I don't worry."

"Vi, it's nothing like that. You trust me na?"

"Yes I do."

"Then trust me, she was with me and we were walking down."

"Pakka?"

"Yes Vi."

Anisha was feeling sad and hurt seeing her brother in this condition. For her he was strong as a rock. It hurt to see him so vulnerable.

Virat suddenly started throwing things around him.

"I wanna see Mahi Bhai. Someone will hurt him too. Call Mahi Bhaiiiiiiiiiii..."

Anisha called him

"Hello Mahi?"

"Yes?"

"Come to our room na bhaiya is asking for you. Come quick.

"Coming, everything okay?"

"Doesn't seem like."

"Coming." he said immediately sensing the worry in her voice.

He came running to their room. As he entered Virat broke a glass nearby which cut his hand. Ro was trying to stop him but wasn't helping.

Mahi held him, he kept struggling in his hold to free himself. Mahi held him tight.

"Calm down Kiddo," he said
But he was still trying to free himself.
Mahi shaked him to get him out of his trance. He kept staring at him and broke down.

"Kiddo, what's wrong?" Mahi asked lovingly and made him sit.
Vi hugged him tight.

"Kiddo, calm down we all are here, bacha."

"Bhaiiiii."

"Haan kiddo."

"Bhaiii, you are okay na? Nobody hurt you na again?"

"I am fine bachaa. Nobody hurt me kiddo."

"Pakka?"

"Haan bacha. I am here na in front of you all well." Mahi said applying first aid simultaneously.
Vi kept looking at him with tears in his eyes. Mahi wiped his tears with his thumb and kissed on his forehead softly.

"Everyone is fine bachaa. Look, Anisha is also fine, I am fine. We are here with you kiddo."
Mahi pulled him in a hug rubbing his back.

Anisha looked at them admiringly. How caring he was with Virat. She started to have a change of thought. She got to know him better because of the given situation.

After a while Mahi put Vi to sleep. Vi slept cuddling to Mahi wrapping his arms around his chest while resting his head on Mahi's chest. Mahi held him protectively and kept patting on his shoulder gently.

Updated guyss!!!! Hope you liked it!

Sorry for updating late was stuck in college work!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!