Alright, Alright I've Traumatized Y'all Enough

You woke up on a beach, you finally had some actual clothes on. You let out a sigh of relief, you didn't feel any pain... Idh'yaa didn't lie, for once they didn't lie, the weight that had been on your chest finally lifted. You looked around, your brow furrowed, where was Otto?

You heard a loud gasp behind you, you whipped around to see Otto, he was patting around his face frantically, his eyes wild.

"Otto! Otto! It's me!" you stammered as you knelt down next to him, he stared at you for a moment, bewildered.

"Y-You died..." he muttered.
"You did too apparently... The tentacles are gone."

"Your eyes are gone... They didn't lie to us."

"For once they didn't lie to us... Do you hear him?"
Otto shook his head "Do you?"

"No, no I don't." you helped Otto up, he wrapped his arms around you and the two of you watched the ocean, you could even feel the water as it lapped at your feet, and then drew back. You could even smell the salty sea air.

"I must admit, they-they did a good job. For bloodthirsty, merciless gods." Otto remarked.

You gave a bitter smile "It's finally over." you sighed.

"It's finally over." Otto agreed. "...So, what do you want to do?"

"We could have a picnic, or go to dinner, or the museum..." you hinted.

"A picnic sounds wonderful." Otto smiled.

A picnic suddenly appeared, and your eyes widened "Shit..." you muttered.

"They really thought of everything." Otto breathed.

"I still hate them."
"No, no I do too... When was the last time we've eaten?"
"I have no idea, but I-I'm starving." You had no idea how you were starving, you were dead... But you didn't care. You snatched up a sandwich and shoved it into your mouth, you let out a low moan.

"...It's that good?" Otto asked.

"This is the best thing I have ever eaten," you muttered, grabbing another one. Otto chuckled as he took a sandwich, he took a bite and nodded.

"It's good," he remarked as he finished the sandwich.

The two of you talked about nothing, but also everything as he held you in his arms, absentmindedly playing with your hair. He-He was just so easy to talk to, and you found yourself falling in love with him more and more. He cared about you, he loved you, he...wanted you. And you felt the same way.

"How many rose petals did you want?" you asked.

Otto turned red, "I-I just-"
You cut him off with a kiss, he sighed as he kissed you back. Everything around you faded away, nothing else mattered, it was just you and him, together.
"Let's do this right," you muttered, kissing him on the forehead. He smiled as he unbuttoned your shirt, you did the same.

"I-I'd like that." he breathed, pulling you into another kiss, you couldn't get enough of him, you just couldn't. You tossed his shirt to the side and trailed your hand down his chest, he shuddered as he played with one of your breasts, your breath hitched as you felt hotter and hotter, you had to taste him. Your fingers fumbled as you unbuckled his pants, your lips planted kisses down his body, he bit his lip when you reached his already hard member, it was... Too big, but you had other methods... You gently caressed his rod as you swirled your tongue around the tip, tasting his precum. His musky smell and his taste were intoxicating. You heard him let out a long groan, you could feel your wetness seeping through your underwear in response to his sounds of pleasure, oh this was too good. You felt his cock twitch in your mouth as his cum spurted into your mouth, you gagged at the amount, but managed to pull away with a satisfying pop! You spit his seed out, you weren't a swallower... But you loved how it felt in your mouth. Otto panted, a glazed look over his eyes, you smiled as you straddled him.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" you muttered.

Otto just gave a small nod, you laughed at that and pulled him into a kiss, his hands wrapped around your waist as he set you down gently on the blanket, he spread your legs and pulled off your panties, his hand hovered over your opening. "L-Let me return the favor," he muttered.

You gasped as his fingers entered you, they curved upward and started moving in and out, you cried out in pleasure. How the hell did he find your g-spot that quickly? You couldn't think straight, you just let your mind shut off as you accepted the amazing things that he was doing to your body, you were getting so close... And then he pulled away, you were about to protest until you felt his tongue circle your throbbing clit, you let out a short laugh as he ate you out, getting closer and closer and closer, and you let out a long moan as you came. He drew back, gasping for air, he licked his lips and smiled.

"Y-You taste amazing," he muttered.

"I-I know..." your legs trembled as you sat up, you noticed that he was hard again. "One-One more time?" you asked.

"I believe that you know my answer."

You laughed as you lay down next to him, opening your legs, he wrapped his arms around you as he pumped in and out of you, and your breath caught in your throat as he filled you up. You put his hands on your breasts, you could hear him give a low laugh as his fingers circled your already hard nipples, you bit your lip as you felt his cock twitch inside you, he was close, you were close. He let out a moan as he pulled out, and you let out a sigh of relief. You turned your head around and pulled him into a kiss, everytime you kissed him... it felt like the first time, you didn't think that you would ever get old of it.

"I-I forgot the rose petals," Otto muttered in between kisses, you laughed at that.

"It's alright."

"We have all the time in the world."