-Part 2-

Haley's P.O.V

On the drive to the club (where we worked) I turned on the radio.

"Your insecure, don't know what for," started to play. We both looked at each other and,

"YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL, THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL" We sang.

We arrived at the club and got out of the car.

"Hey Jake," we said as we entered the building. Jake is a super nice guy and we're proud to say that we are friends with him.

"Hey guys. Hey Haley are you performing tonight?" he asked pointing to my guitar.

"Maybe if its not that busy, I don't know." I said.

"Well the boss said that some band is coming here tonight, One Direction or something." he said. I turned to Lexy who practically had her mouth wide open.

"Lexy, close your mouth or you'll catch flies," I said while closing her mouth.

"Well Bob said we couldn't distract them or even talk to them, so sorry kiddo." he said to Lexy and messing up her hair.

"JAKE! What the fuck did I say about touching my hair!" she said following him and hitting his head. Jake just smirked and let out a humongous laugh. I smiled and began getting things ready for tonight. Oh how I love my wonderful friends.

-Later that night-

I began taking orders and giving people their drinks. I walked behind the bar and began to talk to Lexy.

"Hey my dear," I said to her. "How are you?" I asked.

"Eh, I've been better." she replied pretending to stab herself with a fork.

"And now... ONE DIRECTION!" someone announced over the microphone. A second later five boys ran on stage. They began singing. I looked over to Lexy, "It sucks how there so close to you and you cant even talk to them,"

She sighed, "Tell me about it." She brought her eyes back to them looking mesmerised.

After they performed the five boys ran off the stage and disappeared. The club was about to close so everyone was basically gone except the employees.

"Hey babe Jake's gonna give me a ride home so I'll see you then." Lexy announced from the entry.

"Alrighty see you." I said. 30 minutes later I began to lock up and I left using the back way. I opened the door and BAM! I hit someone in the face with the door.

I ran over to the person who was now lying on the ground.

"OMG OMG. I am so sorry," I began.

"No it's alright," he said with an Irish accent.

"No it's not alright because, well I hit you in the face with a door," I said apologetically. He began getting up and I saw who he was.

My mouth dropped, " Are you-" I began to say before two hands covered mouth.

"I'll give you to tickets and an autograph if you don't say my name." He said.

I removed his hand from my mouth. "Don't worry I wont say anything and as for those tickets and autograph its fine, I don't need them." I said beginning to walk away. He ran up behind me and stopped me in my tracks.

"So I'm guessing your not fan?" He said with his adorable accent.

"No I am. I'm just not much of a fangirl." I said with a smile.

"Well I'm Niall Horan," he said offering a hand. I shook it.

"Im Haley Morris." I said slightly blushing.

"Well its very nice to meet you Haley. Hey What are you doing tomorrow?" he said

"Nothing. I don't think." I said I wonder why he asked.

"Well how 'bout we hang out and maybe you could meet the boys." No way, No effing way. Niall Horan just kinda asked me out. Wait did he just ask me out?

"Hello? Earth to Haley." he said waving his hand in my face.

"Oh erm yeah I'd love to, but I'm going to be with my friend so-" he cut me off and said, "Bring her too. Here we'll exchange numbers." so we exchanged and said our goodbyes. I soon arrived at home.

*******-*--**-*--*

Author's Note

Alright guys. I just watched the movie "Starstruck"

OMG I fucking love that movie. I have seen it multiple times and it gave me inspiration. So that's probably why this scene sounded so familiar.

How are you guys?

I hope to hear from you guys and thank you for reading this!!

-Kristina

GO FELLOW DIRECTIONERS!! and Niallators (: