-Part 35-

Haley's POV

We finally arrived home after a long day of shopping. Liam and Louis decided to drop Eleanor and Danielle off at the airport. Unfortunately they couldn't stay for the concert tonight.

Me, Niall and Lexy walked into the flat to find Harry on the couch watching t.v.

I broke the awkward silence. "Hey Hazz."

"Hey," he got up and walked over to Lexy, "Hey Lexy,"

She gave him a glare and ran upstairs. I let out a huge sigh and followed her. I walked up the stairs then turned to say something to Harry.

"Hey, relax. I promise she'll pull through. But you really have to show her you care Harry."

"I know and I will even if I look like a complete idiot."

I gave him a confused look and he smiled.

Alrighty then.

I opened Lexy's door. "Hey."

She poured all the of her things that she bought on the bed. She put everything away nicely and neatly. Lexy was always a bit OCD.

"Hey." she replied after putting everything away.

The boys had invited us to their concert.

"Whatcha wearing tonight?"

"Not sure. Want to help me pick out and outfit?" she gave me a huge smile. I am in love with her dimples.

I ran over to her closet choosing a pair of dark skinny jeans and a cute grey top. I also threw in a black beenie.

"Ta-da." I said revealing it. She took a step closer and examined it.

Lexy nodded in approval, "You did good Morris. You did good."

She changed and did her hair and make-up.

"You look great!" I said

"Why thank you." she curtsied

-----At the concert-------

The car ride couldn't be more awkward.

Lexy just stared out the window and ignored Harry completely.

The boys gave us front row tickets and we watched them as they performed. All these teenage girls screamed and shoved each other. As Niall ran out on stage he passed us and winked.

A girl standing beside me turned and began talking, "Stay away from Niall! He's mine."

Me and Lexy stared at each other and laughed.

Lexy spoke up, "Actually he's her's." She explained to the girl.

She just rolled her eyes and continued screaming.

"Yeah right." she said in a snotty voice.

Gosh I hated girls like that. They thought they were so much better than everybody else. They honestly made me sick.

Niall spoke up through the microphone, "Excuse me can I have your attention please."

Awe there goes that adorable accent.

"We, they boys of One Direction, have a little treat for you. This is the first time we have ever done something like this so, here it goes."

He put on his guitar and ran off the stage towards me. He stopped and told the security to let me through. He took my hand and lead me to the stage.

I gave him a confused look. "Niall what are you doing?"

He smiled. "Just follow my lead."

A guy came out from backstage and handed Niall to microphones. He began talking into one of them.

"Hello guys. Well everyone should know that this beautiful girl standing beside me is Haley. Yes, we are dating and right now she's going to help me sing a song."

The crowd cheered. They were going crazy.

A saw the girl in the front from before. She had her mouth wide open and she couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. I saw Lexy pulling out her phone to record.

Niall handed me the mic and began playing. He sang Truly, Madly, Deeply to me and cued me to sing the chorus. I stared into his beautiful orbs and sang.

"Truly, madly, deeply

I am foolishly, completely falling

and somehow you kicked all my walls in

So baby say you'll always keep me

Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you..."

He sang with me just like he did in the park.

He sang more and I just smiled at him. I listen to every line, every word. He added more to the song and I admired it.

I sang one last time with him on the chorus. We finished and the crowd went wild. After we fished, he kissed me on stage and I blushed. The crowd went "Awe." and that made me blush even more.

We walked off the stage and went to the back. Lou (their stylist) came running towards us and winked. I loved Lou. She was always so nice to Lexy and I.

"Niall I can't believe you just did that."

"Well I had to tell people officially that I was taken."

Awe. How cute is he?

"So, we have to do one last thing and then we could go." he said before leaving.

I was later confronted bye a very, very excited Lexy.

"That was adorable. Awe you guys were so cute!!" she exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Awe thanks."