-Part 62-

Haley's POV

I can't even...I don't even...What the hell just happened? I thought- I thought he loved me. God how stupid am I?

I ran home and packed everything. I threw it all in my pink suitcase. I even ran into Niall's room and threw the necklace on the bed. He wanted me gone.

I ran out the house, hopped in my car and drove off. I went to the only place I could think of. My house, well my mums. To me, that place was still home. I needed my mother. I needed her comfort because frankly I'm torn. As I drove into the drive way, I looked at the house. This WAS home.

I got out the car and opened the door with the spare key I had.

"Kale is that you?" Kale was my older brother. He was currently visiting my mother.

My mum walked out of the kitchen and smiled when she saw me. But that smile slowly faded as she saw me. My eyes were puffy and my face was red. She stepped forward.

"Oh hunny." she said

I ran into her arms and cried. "He-he."

"Shhh. It's ok hunny, I know by the look in your eyes what happened." she began rubbing my back

"I loved him mummy." I cried even harder. My mum was the only one that I could cry for. Instead of feeling sympathy, she felt empathy.

"I know you do." she said. (hint: she said "do" instead of "did". Mother knows everything.)

She walked me up to my room. I began watching movies and cried. I love him. Why though? He broke my heart. Why do I still love him? Why?

About 40 minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

"Hunny someone's down here for you." called my mum.

I wrapped a small blanket around me and opened the door. My mum wasn't there. I walked down the stairs and saw Harry.

"HARRY." I screamed and hugged him. I began crying once again but Harry soothed me.

"He broke up with me." I stammered

"I know. I'm so sorry Hales." he said

"I feel like shit." I said

"Language." My Mum said from the kitchen

"Sorry." I slightly giggled

********************************

Well then, um so yeah. Comment, fan, vote. I think I might do maybe 2 more chapters today so keep reading.

Love you guys.

-Kristinaxx