-Part 36-

Harry's POV

Niall offered to sing a song with Haley to give us time to set up for the "Plan."

I was so nervous, yes nervous.

"Ready lad?" Niall patted by back.

"Yeah. Let's do this."

I walked on stage. "How's everybody doing? Anyways, there's this girl. I really like her and I screwed up big time. I need to show her that she can trust me again and that I really care. And, that I'm truly sorry."

"Awwwweee!" the crowd shouted

"Ok, so who wants to meet her?" I looked over at Haley. She nodded and pushed Lexy out.

She looked frozen. I could tell that she was nervous because she stood there, breathing really fast.

The boys pushed her towards me.

"Guys!" she shouted.

We were face to face.

"I know you really hate me right now and I don't blame you but you need to know how I feel about you. Once and for all."

"I-I-." I cut her off and began singing.

"Baby I. I want to know. What you think when you're alone. Is it me yeah. Are you thinking of me yeah..."

She smiled at me and she kept her eyes on mine.

I continued while the others added harmony. Louis and Zayn were began slow dancing.

She laughed and turn back to me.

"Let me be your last first kiss. And you-oo-oo only new-oo-oo. I want be last yeah baby let me be your laaaast. Last first kiss."

I finished and I could tell she was about to cry. Her eyes were watery and the tears began falling down.

Oh shit. She hates me even more. I was ready for her to hit me or run off but instead she took my head and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her. It felt like we were the only people there.

We finally let go of each other. The crowd cheered.

"Awee!"

"Yay!"

"They're sooo cute."

We walked of the stage hand in hand.

"I'm sorry. I am an idiot." giving her one last apology.

"I forgive you."

We all went home afterwards.

"Awe you two are so cute." Haley said in the car.

"Boobear...." Louis whined.

"I'll never forget you." I said grasping my heart.

We all laughed and headed to bed. Haley with Niall? and Lexy with me.

For the first time in a long time I felt happy. Scratch that "Happy" doesn't even describe how I'm feeling but you guys know what I'm talking about.

Mmm...vanilla.