-Part 27-

Harry's POV

We walked into the club. I ran into the loo. After I finished washing my hands, I opened the door.

"Ow!" some girl shouted who was now lying on the ground.

"Oh god. I am so sorry." I said helping her up.

"It's fine." she said

"Well I'm sorry but I have to go." we said goodbye and I walked around trying to find our group.

Some blonde came up to me. "Hey." she said

"Hey." She was pretty but she definitely was not Lexy.

"What's up?" she said playing with my hair....yup a slag.

I gulped, she began coming closer to me. "Nothing. " I didn't want to be rude.

We just chatted for a bit. When she turned away I hid from her. I hid behind a group of people who were dancing.

I spotted Lexy...with Zayn? She was grinding...with ZAYN!!! What the fuck? I thought we were...together?

I sat down at the table. I stared at them dancing. Why was she dancing with Zayn?

They came back to the table laughing. I pulled out my phone, pretending not to notice them.

"Hey Harry." Lexy said messing up my hair

"Hey." I said before running out of the club.

I got home and scrolled through my contacts.

Caroline Flack.

I called her. "Hey Caroline can you come over."

She said she'd be here in 10 minutes.

A/N

Wow he just went there!

Have you noticed that a lot of people get hit by doors? Hmm interesting