-Part 55-

Hello thank you for everyone who commented and voted! I will be doing the QandA in the next Author's Note even if I got a couple questions but whatever...I still appreciate you reading(:

So since you've been asking for this "chapter" Here it is...Enjoy my lovlies(:

Oh yeah and I'm doing this at um 12:25 AM..So consider yourself loved

Haley's POV

Ok, I wake up and see a note instead of Niall.

Hey babe, Lindsay wanted to hang out with me to catch up so I'll be gone for awhile. Love you.

-Niallxx

Greatttt. Just peachy. I pounded my head against my pillow. "AHHHHH!!!" I screamed.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa." Lexy came into my room.

She stood there beside my bed. "Why the hell are you shouting?"

"Niall's with... it." I groaned

"Um, who?" Oh yeah I hadn't told Lexy about her.

"Lindsay." I said

So for the next 45 minutes, I explained to Lexy why that "thing" is evil. She gasped after I told her about how Lindsay threatened me.

"That little BITCH!!" Lexy shouted

She began pacing. "I'm gonna kick her ass so hard that she'll wish she hadn't met me. Ooo she's such a-a-a. "

Lexy may be sweet but she's far from innocent when she actually kicks ass. Once we went out, she punched a girl in the face after the girl "accidentally" pushed her. It was quite amusing actually.

I began laughing. "I know. I know. I really need to talk to him before she says something or tries...something."

"What are you waiting for? If she's as evil as you say then maybe you should talk to him like NOW!!"

I texted Niall.

To: Niall

Where are you? We need to talk

*beep*

From: Niall

Meet me at the back of the park.

I got ready within 10 minutes. I walked down to the park because it was literally down the street. I was shaking because what was I supposed to say? Arg. I saw him sitting on the bench. As I got closer, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was kissing Lindsay. What the fuck?

I approached them. "What the hell?!?!"

Niall looked up. "Haley! I-"

I screamed. "NO. LEAVE ME ALONE. I'M DONE."

I walked away. He grabbed arm.

"Haley, she-"

"No, stop. I-I can't." I started

I ripped the necklace from my neck that he gave me and threw it.

"Figure out what you want Niall. Because frankly I don't know anymore."

Before he could say anything, I ran. I don't even know where but I ran. It felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest and stomped on.

(btw there will be another chapter bc I know this one is really short so don't get mad. I'll update tomorrow. Sorry really tired.)