-Part 64-

A/N

AHHHHHHH!!! 364,000 reads...HOLY SH**. A lot of you have commented and voted. Last chapter I got over 100 votes. that's amazayn. So I've decide this will be the last chapter and I WILL have a SEQUEL. I repeat there WILL be a sequel.

Harry's POV

Ok. I was falling. I am falling for Haley. I'm truly, deeply falling for her. But why? what the hell is wrong with me? She just got out of a relationship. Goddddd. I woke up to see that Haley was still asleep. I kissed her on the forehead and walked down stairs.

"Morning Harry," Mrs.Morris greeted me

"Morning," I said with a smile

"So, I know you like her." she said

I smiled nervously, "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on Harry." she said giving me a look.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said giving her a smile.

"Mhmmm...Whatever you say Harry, but I will tell you this, she needs you, heck she might even feel the same way. I know you're good for her." she said walking over

I smiled, "You really think so?"

She kissed me on the cheek, "Yeah I do."

She sat at the table and I began cooking breakfast. "What will it be?" I asked giving her a smile.

"Oh Harry, you don't have to I've got it." she said

"No, No. Pancakes it'll be." I said

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Blueberry. There-"

"Haley's favorite." I finished. She nodded impressed.

I began cooking.

Haley's POV

I woke up to the smell of something sweet. I walked around my room trying to figure out what this smell was. I walked into the hallway and heard laughing from downstairs.

I knew it. "BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!!" I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen and found Harry cooking.

"Blueberry Pancakes." I said as I practically drooled over the stack.

"Here." Harry pushed the plate towards me.

"Thank you." I said

"They're amazing." my mum said

"Pshhh."I said. I shoved the forkful in my mouth.

"This is amazing." I said. This was really good.

"And it's blueberry." I added

"I know they're your favorite." he said

"You know that?" I asked slightly surprised

"Of course." he said

My mum gave me a smirk. "Well, I better head to work." She gave me a kiss then Harry.

"Bye kids."

"Bye." Harry and I said in unison

"So, how you feeling?" asked Harry taking seat next to me.

"Better. I actually FEEL better. But, it just hurts I guess." I said breathing pretty unevenly.

"Are you gonna cry?" asked Harry

"Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm out of tears." I said.

"I know it's hard. But I will always be here with you." Harry said wrapping me into a hug.