-Part 41-

Haley's POV

I cried. And cried and cried. How could he? I honestly don't know, I mean, I trust Niall and I can't seem to believe that he would do such a thing.

The next morning I woke up and checked my phone. Thanks to the boys giving me shout outs I gained over 50k followers and counting on twitter.

Woah. 163 notifications?

I read the first one.

@Haley_Morris OMG DID NIALL REALLY CHEAT?

I scrolled down more

@Haley_Morris Awe you and Niall are too cute(: I know you'll get through this.

Awe some fans are so encouraging.

I kept scrolling down more really nice comments and a few bad.

@Haley_Morris You're such a bitch no wonder Niall cheated on your ass.

Gee that makes me feel wonderful.

Some fans say so many hurtful things and they don't even know me. Urg I want to fall in a hole. I need to talk to Niall now.

*Beep*

From: The Sexy Irish Man(;

We need to talk now.

I walked over to my laptop and opened Skype.

*Ringing Ringing*

Niall's face showed up on the screen.

"Who is she?" I demanded. I wasn't yelling but I was surely not happy either.

"Here me out," he began, "She's an old girlfriend that I ran into at the club. Trust me I didn't even know she was there. She said she wanted to talk so we did."

I was so not in the mood for bullshit.

"And...why exactly were you kissing her? I'm pretty curious. "

"She kissed me. I swear." he pleaded

"I'd never ever cheat on you. I love you." he admitted

That was the first time he has ever said it.

I actually believe him.

"I love you too. I believe you Niall." I said

I believe him I really do and I know that he wouldn't hurt me again.

"You do?" he looked shocked

"Yeah. I do. So for now, we'll just ignore what's being said. Come home fast and have fun. Just not too much." I gave him wink and he chuckled

"How could I ever have fun without you here with me?" he said. Smooth Niall.

"I miss you too. Come home soon." I waved to him.

He waved back and I said bye then logged off. I missed my little leprechaun.