-Part 26-

Lexy's POV

We walked into the club. People were dancing having fun. A couple guys even hit on me.

Everyone sat down at a table. Haley and Niall flirting up a storm. Liam and Danielle just talking. Eleanor and Louis danced on the dance floor. Awe they're so cute. Louis showed her his signature move...pat the dog and screw the light bulb then go crazy. Haha I remembered that because he showed me one day.

"Alright, I'm getting a drink." I announced

"Me too." Zayn hopped up from his seat and followed.

We were standing at the bar waiting for our drinks. "Where's Hazza?" Zayn asked

"I'm not sure." I said probably flirting with some girl. It bothered me a bit that he flirted so much but then again so do I.

"So are you and him like a thing now or?" he asked sipping on his beer.

"I dont even know. I mean I like him and he told me he likes me too but I don't know it's confusing."

He nodded, "Well he does like you but he's just scared to commit."

"Yeah that's understandable." I sipped on my drink.

"You wanna dance?" He asked

I just laughed, "You hate dancing!"

"I'm starting to like it. C'mon dance with me." he pouted.

I dragged him onto the dance floor. We began grinding on each other. I turned around to face him. He had his hands around my waist and my arms around his neck we just swayed.

"Thank you for the dance." Zayn replied

"No problem. " I said still giggling.

Zayn is such a nice guy. I could tell that we were going to become close friends.

He escorted me back to the table where the others sat and chatted.

"Hey Harry." I said ruffling his hair.

"Hey." he grunted and walked away.

I turned to Zayn, "What the hell is his problem? "

He shrugged and everyone else continued their conversation.

What the hell is wrong with him? Two seconds ago I saw him flirting with another girl and I didn't care. He even said it himself that he didn't want to commit right? I mean he didn't say that but it sure seems that way.

Im so confused