-Part 40-

Haley's POV

After the boys left me and Lexy decided that since we haven't seen Jake in a long time that we'd invite him over.

20 minutes later he walked through the door with a bag of snacks and a couple of movies.

"Heyo!! What's up strangers?" he said giving us a heart attack.

"You know you should really lock your door." He put the groceries in the kitchen.

We got up from the couch and gave him a big hug. I missed Jake a lot but with my music and the boys, we just didn't have time.

"Alright, Alright I know you missed your best friend now you can let go." he laughed

We all sat on the couch again.

"So what's new?" he asked

"Well if you haven't noticed, we're dating famous people." Lexy winked

"Oh and we moved." I added

"What?! No way!!" he exclaimed sarcastically

We rolled our eyes and hit him.

"Ow!"

That night we stayed up and watched movies. I told Jake he could stay in the guess room and he said ok.

-2 Days later-

"I'm bored. Let's do something." Lexy whined

We all decided on going bowling. Since we've been friends we always went bowling on Saturdays.

A couple hours later, we went home.

"Haha suckers. I won!! woot woot." I exclaimed

They groaned, "You cheated!!"

"How the hell do you cheat in bowling?" giving them a smirk

"You.... You... You know what screw you!" Lexy said. Haha nice Lexy.

We all sat in the living room.

"Turn on the t.v." Lexy turned it on as I went to go grab a bag of chips. I came back and took a seat next to Jake.

"-Next on the show, "Niall Horan cheats?" right after the break." the reporter announced

Our mouths hung open.

"What?" Lexy exclaimed

I took a breath, "It's probably not even true. Those shows twist everything,"

"Right?" I asked

"Uh yeah. Most of the time...." Lexy continued.

The blonde reporter appeared on the screen.

"Welcome back to E news. So are latest story : The Niall Horan Cheating Scandal.

We all know that Niall Horan from the British-Irish band One Direction, is currently dating Haley Morris, (they inserted a picture of me and Niall holding hands) but, is he getting tired of her. Sources say that Horan was out clubbing when he was dragged by a girl outside. They seemed to be having a serious talk. A few minutes later, paparazzi took this picture of the two...kissing? hmm... Why don't we take a look."

On the screen popped up a picture of Niall...MY NIALL kissing a girl that was certainly NOT me. My mouth hung open.

"Oh." Lexy said

"My." Jake joined

"GOD!" we all said in unison

The reporter appeared once more, "Hmm...looks like Niall had too much fun in Australia. Well that's all we've got time for see you soon."

The screen went black.

What. The. Fuck.