-Part 15-

Haley's POV

We arrived at their hotel room. Lexy knocked on the door. Two seconds later Harry opened the door gesturing us in.

"Hey beautifuls." said giving me a hug and then giving Lexy one.

She walked in the kitchen to put away the food. I followed after putting my guitar in dining room. Niall hopped up from the couch and sat on the counter next to me.

"Hey." he said

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"What did you guys bring?" he asked rummaging through the paper bag.

"Just a bunch of snacks." Lexy said

"Oo cheese balls." he said while scarfing them down.

"Hey I want some." I whined

"Uh no." he said rubbing them in my face and smirking

I pouted and did the puppy dog face.

"Awe Nialler how could you say no to this face, " Lexy chimed in. He continued eating them.

I walked closer to him cornering him. He smiled. I got on my tippy toes and leaned in. So did he. Right when he leaned closer I snatched the bag away and ran.

"That's my girl." Lexy watched proudly

Niall came lunging towards me and carried me over his shoulder. I pounded on his back.

"Niall put me down!" I yelled.

"No way." he said laughing. Everyone else just sat there amused.

He walked down the hallway and into his room. He then threw me onto the bed.

"You jerk." I said

"Haha that's what you get for taking my cheese balls." I rolled my eyes chased him down the hall. He landed on the couch while I began hitting him with a pillow.

"Alright, I'm done." I said dropping the pillow and landing right next to Niall.

Lexy came in and sat down near Harry.

"So what exactly are we going to do?" she asked

"How about we eat? I'm starving." I sighed

"Same." Everyone else replied

"Alright how about we order pizza?" suggested Liam. We all agreed. We sat in silence while he ordered.

"Alright it'll be here in 40 minutes." he said plopping down on the other couch with Zayn.

For the next 40 minutes, Harry and Lexy just flirted and talked. Niall brought out his guitar and began strumming. I watched him play. Louis was Skyping his girlfriend Eleanor and she seems super nice. Liam and Zayn just talked or played on there phones.

"Hey you said you'd play for me." Niall said looking at me.

"Really? I don't recall ever saying such thing," I said letting out a laugh, "Hand it over." I demanded. He did as told. I played and handed it back.

"You're amazing. " he said

"Thanks." I said taking the compliment

"Oh she does more than that. She's a super good singer too." announced Lexy

"Well lets hear it." Niall said

Everyone stared at me and Niall. He began playing 'One time' by Justin Beiber. He sang first and queuing me to go. I took a breath, closed my eyes and sang.

"Your world is my world and my fight is your fight..." when the song ended the boys had their mouth wide open including Niall.

"Your amazing. " Niall repeated

"Thanks." me and Niall just stared at each other. Oh how I love his blue eyes.

"Pizzas here." Liam shouted