-Part 63-

A/N PLEASE READ!!

OK so you guys are the best. 53 votes wooohooo!! A lot of you guys are giving me great suggestions but first I have a question...So I could continue this book and have a happy cliché ending yay OR I can do a sequel to this book. I can tell you right now I have a GREAT idea. But please let me know what you would like me to do. I just hope that if I do end up doing a Sequel that I would get as many reads And that you guys would continue to enjoy. But SERIOUSLY COMMENT!!

comment Anyways if you have a question or anything

.....

Harry's POV

We got home and to tell you the truth, Emily and Zayn were getting along pretty well if you know what I mean. I walked into the house and right away I tried to find Haley.

"Hey, where's Haley?" I asked Niall's who was sitting on the couch watching t.v.

No response. Well then. I ran upstairs and saw that she wasn't there. Her things were gone too. I rushed downstairs.

"Where is she?!" I asked Niall

Nothing. I stomped up to him. "WHERE.IS.SHE!"

He gave me a dirty look. "She's gone."

"Why?" I asked now furious

Liam came up behind me. "Haz, calm down."

"No. Don't tell me to calm down Liam. Where is she?" I demanded

"We broke up." was all he could say

"And she left?" I asked

"No I told her to leave." he said

I am seriously gonna kick his ass. I rammed towards him. Liam and Zayn held me back.

"You kicked her out? Do you not know that she is homeless? That is why she was living with us!!" I screamed

He stood up. "Why do you care so much? We broke up. It's not like you havent done that."

I gave him a dirty glare. I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door.

"Where are you going?" Yelled Louis

"To find her." I stated. I ran inside my car and began driving around...Lexy. I dialed Lexy's number.

She was giggling. "Um..hello?"

"Hey Lex, it's Harry."

"Uh..hey...(giggle) Harry."

"Haley left because her and Niall's broke up. Do you know where she might be?" I asked

"Jakeee...Oh what?? Well if she did leave she would probably be at her mums." she said

"OK thanks." I said

"No problem. Do you need me to come? I could help." she said

" No I've got it besides you're probably having too much fun with...Jakkkkeee." I teased

"Haha...anyways call me if you need anything."

"Alright. Bye." I said

I knew where her Mums house was because we all had dinner there since she lived so close. I arrived at the house.

"Why hello Harry." said her mother

"Um, is Haley here?" I asked

She gave me a sympathetic look. "Come in."

I did as told and waited at the door for Haley. When she finally came down her eyes were puffy and red. She looked so sad.

"Harry!" she shouted before jumping into my arms. She broke down and cried.

"I know." I said after she tried to tell me what happened. I know. It was heart breaking to see her like this.

"Hey lets talk in your room." she nodded and lead me upstairs. She plopped on her bed and cried.

"Oh Hales. I hate seeing you like this." she just laid there. I sat next to her and rubbed her back.

"My heart feels like it was torn into pieces that can't be put together." she said

"C'mere." I patted to the area next to me. She crawled over and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped an arm around her.

"You're warm." she laughed slightly

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Let's watch a movie." she said

She ran to the TV and found a few movies. She ran back to the bed and returned to her spot.

"21 jump street?" I asked

"Mmhmm." she smiled. Gosh she's perfect. The whole movie we laughed and she was no longer moping around. I got to get to know her even more.

"Hey Harry," she said

"Yes?"

"I'm not good enough for Niall, am I?"

I looked at her. What was she talking about she was perfect.

"You're good enough for anyone you want. If anything you're too good." I said

"Yeah right. That's why Niall broke up with me." she said

"Niall's crazy to let a girl like you go. You deserve someone who loves you as much as you deserve. You deserve a good guy. Niall's lost." I said

"Thank you Harry." she said

"Anytime." I said

She got up and kissed me on the cheek and laid back down. I smiled. It felt like sparks. The rest of the night we watched movies. She even cried a little. It was about midnight and her Mum came in.

"Harry, why don't you spend the night?" she said staring at Haley who had exhausted eyes from crying so much.

"Sure." I said

Her Mum smiled and mouthed "thank you."

I gave her a smile. "So I'll just sleep on the ground." I said to Haley

She nodded. "Harry, thanks for being here."

"You're welcome." I hopped on the ground and fell asleep.