18

There was something nostalgic seeing Taehyung and Sejin bond as you watched them from the other side of the room.

Admittedly, you did miss having him around just like the old times, but you and he are in a weird spot, to be honest. Yet, here he was again, carrying flowers for you and a few toys for your brother while nursing a heavy heart for what had happened the last time he went over to your place.

"What we did wasn't right," he says, sitting a few feet away from you without meeting your gaze.

"Yeah, it wasn't," you chewed on your bottom lip anxiously, "We're still friends, right?"

Finally lifting his head up, he gives you a small smile and a nod, "Of course."

"Okay, that's great," your eyes softened, returning a smile at him.

And then there was silence – an eerie, palpable, tensioned silence.

You sat on the couch while Taehyung sat across from you, exchanging gazes that tried to hold something back. Having sex with your exes is a lot more common than anyone thinks. However, it isn't normal to sleep with them when one, you haven't seen them in so long, and two, when it was angry sex – all of which you both did the last time he was over at your place.

There was a lump in your throat, but being the upfront person you were, you swallowed your pride in, "Do you...wanna?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up, "One last time?"

You nodded, "One last time."

Both of you knew that was a scam.

A few days ago, both of you welcomed each other as friends, but the next thing you know, you're back to casually fucking each other's brains out until your bodies fatigued.

Originally, he visited Sejin over the weekend to spend time just as he promised. However, it looks like things are about to, yet again, turn around. He wasn't sure if it was in his favor this time or not. Regardless of how sad it sounded, going to be friends with benefits with you is better than being nothing at all.

One last time, huh?

"Fuck," Taehyung muttered in an agonized sigh, "Please let me cum, I can't hold it any longer."

"No," you chuckled darkly. "You don't get to cum for being a brat today."

Watching him heave deep erratic breaths, hands tied on your bedpost while begging for your approval was such a sight to see. It is rare that you let anyone dom you during work, but you can't seem to have all your confidence when it comes to Taehyung – which is why you were elated when he lets you have it your way.

You pushed her fingers into his mouth until he gagged, yet still sucking it fervently. His whole body squirmed as you expertly hit his prostate, grabbing it in a fist and increased the pressure, making him gasp. His gaze darkened as he watched your spit drip his cock.

You stroked his aching cock and eagerly stroked it slowly, spreading your spit all over his shaft, "I love how much power I have over you." Taehyung could feel his cock leaking pre-cum as his orgasm was building that tightened his balls. His low grunts and the wet sounds of our fucking filling the room. His eyes widened as he watched you hover over him and align yourself to his length, "Be a good boy and stretch my pussy out, will you?"

You rolled your hips, savoring the feeling of him deep inside you. His girth filled you so much as if it fitted perfectly inside your cunt, and his length was long enough that it hit all the right spots. He helplessly struggled, wanting to touch you like he always did.

"Keep your eyes open, watch me fuck myself on your cock," resting your hands on his legs, you arched your back as you continued to grind yourself in pleasure against him. Keeping your eyes locked on him, you smirked, "You like it when I clench so hard for you, don't you?"