01

"What's good, Axis?" Taehyung chuckles as he enters the establishment.

Tonight is Seo Joon's, one of his close friends, bachelor party in the very popular gentlemen's club – Axis Bar. The club is known to be a hotspot for rich brats who seek thrill in illicit affairs with strippers they barely remember the names of. And Taehyung? He wasn't fond of strip clubs.

Are high-class gentlemen's clubs even legal let alone holding a bachelor's party in one? Taehyung would never know. He was a bachelor who paid no mind to people's opinions. Although he had been playing his cards right during court hearings, the man liked enjoying himself with a little striptease once in a while. Axis wasn't his go-to place though it wouldn't hurt to try.

He walked a dimly lit hallway until he finally found the VIP room his friends had booked for the night. His brown eyes scanned the room as soon as he entered; inside were his friends wearing suits and ties who also just got off work like him. Tonight is the last night where Seo Joon – the bachelor who thought going to Axis was a good idea – kisses his infidel tendencies goodbye.

"Mr. Big Shot's here," Seo Joon greets him with a hug and wide grin.

"Mr. Infidelity himself, huh? Congrats on the engagement. Is your fiance aware that you're here?" His friend laughs while patting his back.

"I'm not stupid to cancel my wedding like that. Besides, the owner says Red's back," Taehyung brow lifted, wanting to ask who this Red was but Seo Joon wasn't done gushing just yet. "Let me tell you, man, she's hella good," throwing his head back slightly, he chuckled.

"How good is hella good?"

"You'll just have to see for yourself," hooking an arm over his shoulder, Seo Joon tapped on his chest with excitement.

Taehyung halts his steps when his phone suddenly rings, "I'll step out for a minute. I'll be back after taking this."

Scrambling through trays and drinks, you internally cussed why the hell are you even working in a place like this. You used to wear jeans to work but now it's a tight-fitting, extremely shorter than short, skirt. Then again, you don't have much of a choice when you're trying to make ends meet. Besides, the pay is better than all the jobs you've filled in combined. Musty men and their libidos can throw anyone off but your trials and errors in life made your skin thick enough to manage.

"Red, ready to serve Room 7?" Your boss, Irene, checks in.

"Yeah, I was on my way there. Just had to prepare these," Irene's eyes landed on the small cart.

"Sorry that you'll have to deal with them alone," she said apologetically. "Jihyo called in sick but I think it's nothing you can't handle. On the other hand, they're pretty good-looking," you snorted when she winked.

"Like we haven't seen enough good-looking men come here every now?" Irene giggled at your quip. "They're all the same," you shrugged at the fact.

"True. Anyway, go, they're already waiting for you," she playfully smacks your behind, making you laugh.

You've been to countless VIP rooms and granted a shit ton of absurd requests for the longest time ever since you started working as a stripper. You were never one to get cold feet; but tonight, for no apparent reason, your gut says otherwise. Taking a deep breath, you reached for the doorknob with trembling hands as if you were still a rookie at this.

"Come on, Y/N. You can do this," you whisper to yourself as you try to regain your composure. You held your head high and forced a smile as you twisted the doorknob to walk in.

Your back faced them as you closed the door. Unbeknownst to you, all eyes inside the room were watching you. When you turned around, you plaster a forced smile and greeted the bewildered eyes that scanned your entire body.