THE SIX WOLF PACKS OF FANTASY

THE SIX WOLF PACKS OF FANTASY:
Fantasy is a world different from our own. For starters, there are no humans. Instead, a few species of the animals became intelligent. Wolves are one of those few. The wolves of Fantasy are grouped into 6 packs based on their elements: Sun Pack, Moon Pack,
Earth Pack, River Pack, Storm Pack, and Fire Pack. Lets learn more about them!

All Wolf Packs:
Religion: When a wolf is born/dies, the pack will come to to the birth/death ritual, and let their spirit be at rest. They pray to the
Ones Above in hopes that Heaven Pack will listen. Their hell is called Ones Bellow, which is then lead to Death Pack.
History: All packs originated from the primitive Gray Wolf. One day a blessing came to them, giving them gifts from each element, they also got their lifespans elongated. This made them more civil. Then Death Pack came and split them up into different packs.
Extra: When a wolf dies, they are split up into different orders depending on how they lived in their lives. Good Life: Heaven Pack (Ones Above) /Bad Life: Death Pack (Ones Bellow), or they could become a guardian for a family member.
Government: When the leader dies, the nobles (Alpha's family) vote from one of his/hers pups to be the next leader. If there are none, or they are too young, the mate will rule.
All packs highly detest hybrids, saying that their blood is "impure." To the Pack Wolves, the sheer sight of a hybrid is Death Pack's warning that bad is coming to their pack.

Sun & Moon Pack:
Sun Pack:
Leader:
SunRay (F) Mate: Light (M) [Left Pack]
Element Magic:
They use the light to their advantage, creating SunShards and other items. The Sun Light will also heal them. Only royals can use their abilities at night, and it is very weak.
Looks:
They usually have a lighter pelt, with shades of brown, yellow, red, or gold in it. Royals will have Triangles under their eyes. They will usually name their offspring after abstract things (EX: Happiness) or after the sun and light.
Moon Pack:
Leader:
Moonrise (F) Mate: MoonLight (M)
Element Magic:
They can control the moonlight, basically Sun Pack's magic. Only royals can use their abilities at day, and it is very weak.
Looks:
They will usually have a darker pelt, with shades of black, and hints of gray and white in it. Royals will have crescents under their eyes. They will usually name their offspring after the moon and night.

Earth & River Pack:
Earth Pack:
Leader:
Moss (M) Mate: Vine (F)
Element Magic:
They can control plants, making them grow wherever- even in the desert! They can also use plants to heal
Looks:
Their pelts usually have a lighter tone, with hints of green in it. Royals have leaves under their eyes. They will usually name their offspring after life and nature, sometimes even animals!

River Pack:
Leader: Current (M) Mate: Splash (F)
Element Magic: They can control the water, using it however they wish
Looks:
They usually have a slightly darker coat then Earth Pack, in different hues of blue. Royals have droplets under their eyes. They usually name their offspring after water related things.

Fire & Storm Pack:
Fire Pack:
Leader: Blazer (M) Mate: Cinder (F)
Element Magic:
They can manipulate fire, almost like a pyro-kinetic.
Looks:
They have a coat made up of shades of red. Royals have the fire symbol under their eyes. They will usually name their offspring after fire or destruction.

Storm Pack:
Leader: Windracer (M) Mate: Breeze(F)
Element Magic: They can summon Thunderstorms and then use them to their advantage.
Looks:
They will usually have different shades of grey on their coat, sometimes with streaks of yellow. Royals have the air symbol under their eyes. They will usually name their offspring after air and weather -sometimes even after what the skies look like once they're born!