20: He is back

Back at the cave..
Twilight looked up. She saw a blood red he-wolf entering the cave. It was Blizter! She scrambled to her paws and hurried over to Blitzer.
"You're back!" She smiled.
Melody looked up wearily. She felt heavy with sleep. Then she saw Blitzer. She blinked once, then blinked again.
"This can't be.. I must be dreaming!" Melody exclaimed as she stretched the sleep out of herself.
"Midnight, Blitzer's back!" She called to him as she cantered over to Twilight, Raven, and Blitzer. Her tail lightly brushed over Midnight as she ran by.
"Where were you- and how did you convince Blitzer to come back? Is this like some new Raven?" Melody joked, bumping Raven's side. She had a huge smile across her golden face.
Blizter raised his head. "Well, Raven didn't exactly convince me to come back..."
Melody's wagging tail slowly lowered, "Did something go wrong?"
"No! Of course not!" Raven said a bit too loudly. "It went great, and he chose to come back and-" Raven began, but she quickly stopped herself before she could say, And I told Blitzer about my ghost-friend-guardian that I knew like a brother back in Earth Pack.
"Huh......?" Midnight slowly opened his eyes.
"Andddd now you wake up?" Melody joked, her tail almost immediately wagging again.
Blizter held back a laugh.
Raven glanced at Melody. It was like she was screaming, Yeah, I like, like like this wolf! She gently nudged her friend's side, reminding her that others were watching. Melody straightened up, and turned around to Blitzer and Twilight.
Blizter was immediately chatting away with Twilight.
Raven rolled her eyes, "Love birds everywhere,"
"Oh uhm and Melody, I have something kinda important to tell you that I already told Blizter.."

Raven whispered to Melody about her visit with Lichen, and what he had told her.
Melody's eyes widened, "Is it true?"
Raven nodded, glancing to see if the others were listening or not.
"I knew Lichen from Earth Pack, we were like siblings.. He came with me when I was banished- He's also the reason on why I accidentally killed that dragon.." Raven confessed.
"Aww, Raven, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you had something like that happen to you too. Thank you for telling me." Melody said, nuzzling Raven, "You know, a dragon killed my siblings when I was little,"
"I think we should tell the others about Blazer, knowing him from Pack Meetings he's going to go to the dragons." Melody suggested, changing the subject before Raven could ask any questions about her family.
Raven nodded before mumbling a thanks. The wind ruffled her fur as she got up and walked towards the others. Melody giggled and followed her.