27: Autumn and Wisp

A few minutes later...
Blizter scraped the ground with his claw. "Now we have to decide who is going to talk to Moonrise,"

"Wow," Autumn murmured, sticking her snout out of a bush at the entrance of the cave, "So much drama... What's claustrophobia?"
"Shhh!" Wisp whisper-hissed, the ends of his wings poking out, "They're gonna hear us!"

Blitzer looked up and squinted at the bush. They were going to send a letter.

"Bah!" Autumn shouts, tripping on her tail. She landed face first in the cave.
"Who are you?" Blitzer growls.
"Uh, hi I'm Autumn I came to look for my sister-" She began before Wisp swooped out of nowhere and dragged her onto his back.
Raven and Melody came running, "Sunlight!" Melody cried, her eyes full of hope.
"Hello!" Autumn says.
Raven began to gather water droplets. Wisp billowed out a plum of smoke, before raising his small-but-great wings and launching them into the sky.

"Melody wasn't lying!" Raven grumbled.
"Are we going to go after them?" Melody asks, all sadness washed away from her golden face.
"No!" Was the response from everyone.
Melody nodded, her tail drooping.

"Maybe it wasn't meant to be after all..." She thought, a ting of sadness reaching back up into her, "What if this isn't the last time I'll lose someone I love?"