06: Blizter

A few minutes later..
Midnight, exhausted, stumbled out of the forest holding some prey in his jaws.
"Well, look who's here. Now, would you explain who was the wolf you were talking to in Moon Pack territory." Blitzer asks.
"Midnight! Welcom-" Melody begins, then saw Blitzer out of the corner of her eye.
"I didn't talk to anyone, nor did I go to Moon Pack territory!" Midnight responded.
Twilight listened to the conversation from the stream.
Raven needed to hide, the moonlight was out now. Lichen would understand if she didn't come, but the others would question her sudden strength.
"Oh, so you decided to lie?" Blitzer questioned. Midnight hissed and crouched down, "I'm not lying-"
Melody walked over to Midnight's side, "I believe him more than you. You lied hurting my friend's feelings today, or did you forget that?" Somehow, Melody had slipped into her diplomatic self.
"Well, we'll see who's right! I'll bring you there myself!" Blitzer hissed.
Somehow, Melody had slipped into her diplomatic self.
Midnight hissed back, dropping the prey and moving closer.
The moonlight didn"t glow too much on her now.
"Oh, and how would you know? Weren't you spying on him?" Melody pushed.
Midnight flicked his tail, "I never saw another wolf!" He insisted.
"Or is that another lie?" She pushed Blitzer. She wasn't going to let this wolf push her- or her friends around.
"I was spying on him. Shut up, and I can show you the proof" Blitzer responds coldly.
"And why should I trust you?" Melody asked.
Midnight's eyes were blazing with an unreadable emotion. Raven had water levitating beside her, near her watery leaf.
"Midnight, I believe you, don't worry about that.." Melody whispers to him
"
"If you don't trust me, you'll probably doom yourself." Blitzer responds.

Midnight looked away.
"Weren't you the one who started the idea of spying on Midnight?" Blitzer suddenly said.
Raven spat, somehow she had enough courage, but she knew it would die away sooner or later.
"WHAT?!?!" Midnight was startled and shocked. Midnight casted an angry glare at Melody then backed away. He rose to his paws, brushing Melody's coat with his tail as he turned away.
The world fell like it was falling on top of her. Blitzer smiled at the sighting, then followed Midnight.
Raven glared at Blitzer, "Why do you wish to divide us?" She sneered at him
"Why not?" He asked.
"It's like you really don't care about anyone but yourself. I know that you enjoy this." She hurtled the water straight into his smug face.
"It's not my fault the truth is the truth." He added, barely audible.

Sudden fear consumed her, what had she done?! She froze, too terrified to move.
"I knew it!" Blitzer spat, as Midnight's body crumpled to the floor. "Hybrids always bring death. Look at what you've done!"

Twilight looked at them in horror and shock.
A blast of water fountained onto everyone, then a ghost stood next to Raven. It was Lichen.
"And because you all won't believe me. I'm going back to Fire Pack. The prophecy would never be fulfilled." Blitzer added, disappearing into the shadows. Lichen stopped the red
he-wolf, "Sorry bud" He growled, "The Ones Above just sent me here, no leaving the prophecy.. unless you wish to talk to Death Pack?"
"Lichen! Go back before they see you! It's too dangerous!" Raven screamed.
"Why would I want to stay with a bunch of blind wolves that can't even see the truth?" Blitzer asked.
"They do, it's you that doesn't see it." He growled.
"Even you don't see it! You're
all mouse-brains!" Blitzer scowled.
"Maybe you'll fit right in Death Pack.. and Midnight could join you.. Actually just you." Lichen decides.
"No! Lichen don't! Please don't, I know he's mean.. but he doesn't deserve to be sent there!" Raven pleaded.
Lichen sighs, nodding, "Alright.."
"I should've never rebelled against Blazer secretly..." Blitzer said mostly to himself, ignoring everything that Lichen and Raven said. Blitzer seemed to scowl. He got up and continued walking away.
Lichen shrugged to Raven.
"Oh, my time is up for being here.. See you later I guess.." Lichen mumbled. Raven nods, she didn't know what to do. Before he left, Lichen swiped a paw, erasing everyone's memories of him being here.
"Blitzer! Wait!" Twilight called, she was moving as fast as she could with the limp, which was as fast as a canter. "Where are you going?!"
Blitzer turned around, "Back to Fire Pack"

Raven crawled back to the cave, but Melody wasn't there..
"I am really just a failure.." She mumbled. Then she fell asleep, alone. It reminded her of the nights after Lichen had died.

Blitzer's gaze and expression softened, "I'll always care for you, Twilight. I liked you when I first saw you. You're strong, even though you're half-blind and limping. I'll sacrifice and do anything for you"
"Then stay, that's what I want you to do." Twilight responded.
Blitzer chuckled, "Alright". Blitzer then they walked back together.