Chapter 4

"That's all for today class, make sure you do your homework tonight." The teacher said and finally it's time for lunch.

"Hey Helia, do you want to join us at the cafeteria?" Aeri asked me but I politely declined.

"You guys go ahead, I'll be joining Asahi for lunch."

She gave me a teasing smile before waving and going to her friends. I looked at my phone but there's no text from him, I guess I'll just search for him there.

I put my things on my bag and went out the room.

"There you are, I thought you fell asleep or something." Asahi said who was actually waiting for me by the door.

"I didn't know you'll wait for me here, I thought I'll just look for you at the cafeteria." I said with a pout.

I guess we're comfortable with each other to start teasing and making jokes.

He led me to the cafeteria which is already packed with students. Asahi grabbed a tray, "what do you want to eat?" He asked me and I looked at him in confusion.

"Are we back to questioning each other?" I tried grabbing a tray but he stopped me, "I'll get your food, now what do you want to eat? This can be part of the questions too."

I let out a smirk, 'I'm enjoying this helping friend service, I could get used to this so don't overdo it."

He shrugged, I pointed out a toast and he asked me what else but I shook my head telling him it's enough.

"It's okay to get used to this, I'll always be here to take care for you. That's my duty as your best friend."

I rolled my eyes at his cheekiness.

"You're starting to be too confident teasing me."

He laughed and grabbed some food for himself, "I want some peach drink." I said while looking at the available beverages.

"Here, lucky you it's the last one." Asahi saud grabbing the drink and I clapped in glee.

"If peach drink would make you happy like that, I'd buy a lot of it." He said grinning and I had to look away so he won't see my red face.

He better stop it or else I'll develop a crush on him.

I found us an empty table and he carried our food. We sat next to each other and I grabbed my toast while he eat his hamburger.

"So... in your group, are you a part of the vocals, rapper or dancer?" I started.

"I'm part of the vocal group." He said and I made a mental note to make him sing some time.

"Do you miss your friends back at your old house?" He asked me and I scrunched my nose.

"I don't have any friends. There's no use if we're just going to stay there temporarily. "

"Why did you accept to be my friend then?" He asked me curiously and I gave him a smile, "I was going to say no to you but it would be disrespectful if I rejected the flower You're holding." I said with a chuckle.

He flicked me on the nose.

"Hey!" I said rubbing it although it didn't hurt me.

"In other terms, you can't resist my face." He said motioning for his face and making a jokerlike smile.

I laughed at him, seriously even though he makes funny faces he is still handsome...

"Whatever you say Asahi."

He started peeling an orange and I was surprised when he pointed the orange to my mouth.

"Ahh." He said gesturing me to eat it.

I shook my head, "no thanks. I'm already full."

But he wouldn't budge so I have no choice but to eat it.

I opened my mouth and eat, "as much as I don't want to acknowledge your illness, you still need to be healthy. Eat this orange for some vitamin C." He said seriously and peeled some more for me and himself.

I don't know why but I found comfort in him caring for me.

It's different from the care my parents give me.

We finished everything in his tray amd we're about to go when Aeri walked to our table.

"Hello Helia and Asahi!" She said and she wiggled her eyebrows at him.

"What do you want?" He asked in a bored tone.

"Nothing, I was just surprised that you went to school without the other members." He shrugged, "just tell me if you miss Doyoung and I'll tell him to come to school."

Aeri's eyes widened, "that's not it! Anyway I find it weird that you're here and with someone other than them. How did the two of you met?" She asked suspiciously and I laughed.

"What's with the look? We're neighbours so we became friends." I explained leaving the sick part.

Aeri's mouth formed an o and she smiled in understanding, "oh so that explains it. So... want to walk with us back to the classroom?"

I looked at Asahi, "go ahead,  I'll see you after class." I nodded giving him a smile before Aeri grabbed my arm.

We walked out of the cafeteria, she gave me a smirk.

"He's handsome right?"

I stopped in my tracks, "yep, he is..."

"His dimples are so cute, his smile is so captivating "

I looked at her with a furrowed eyebrows, "do you like him Aeri?" She gave me a chuckle.

"I don't like him like that. As you should know, I like his friend Doyoung. He knows it and that's why he's using it to tease me."

I don't know why I sighed in relief and of course Aeri noticed it.

"You do like him!"

Well no use in denying it, "I actually don't know if I like him yet, I mean we just met yesterday... but I do like his presence and his caring side. Not to mention he's handsome."

"We'll know your feelings in the following days." She said with a grin as if she's planning something.

*****
A/N

Updated because Treasure's coming in the Philippines and I'm broke.