Chapter 22

"Lia, you're late! Get down here already!" Mom yelled downstairs and I groaned as i quickly shoved my stuff in my bag.

I can't believe I fell asleep while fixing my stuff and I didn't even wake up on my alarm.

I slung my bag on my shoulder and ran downstairs.

Asahi was already there with his backpack and compared to mine, his was bigger. "Are we camping or what?" I joked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Go on laugh about it, but I have everything we need for the trip. I have enough food for us two and I even brought a neck pillow incase you fall asleep on the bus."

My mom patted him on the shoulder with a proud smile.

I grabbed a toast and waved at my parents, "whatever, I know I have everything I need in my bag with or without a neck pillow."

I excitedly went inside the car and noticed that there's only a few of them are here.

Haruto waved at me teasingly while sipping coke. "Isn't it too early to drink carbonated drinks?" He just smirked raising the can.

"Where are the others?" I asked as I'm finally sitted comfortably.

"The others are shooting a video for something." Yedam said and put his earphones on.

There are only the four of them, Asahi, Haruto, Jihoon, and Yedam.

"They'll join us later there. Then tomorrow will be our turn." Asahi explained. We arrived at school and the teachers checked the attendance first before leading us to the bus.

Aeri was a bit bummed that we weren't seated together as Asahi wanted to sit beside me, Haruto sat beside her instead.

"I know I'm not Doyoung, but try to distance yourself a bit." Aeri rolled her eyes, "whatever, it's not like you're that handsome."

Haruto pouted and I laughed silently at that.

We first arrived at Yeongjin beach and it's a very beautiful beach, the sand is so white and the ocean is very blue.

I've been to some beach but this time it was special because I'm with them.

Aeri tugged my arm as she pulled me towards the ocean and began taking her shoes off.

"But we didn't bring any beach clothes." I whined at her but she just laughed. "Who cares, come on take your shoes off we'll just dip our toes."

I didn't give much of a second thought and removed my shoes.

The waves hit my ankles and I sighed in content.

I could listen to the waves all day, just then a flash went out and I saw Asahi holding his film camera.

"Hey, I look ugly in that."

He shook his head, "no you're not, you looked cute while enjoying the water." I moved my toes and looked back at him.

"It's fun, come on let's take a picture together." I said grabbing his camera, he silently went to my side and flung his arm around me.

We smiled for the camera and looked at the photo after.

I'll have to admit it's one of the pictures that I love.

"Hey lovebirds! Why aren't you telling us that you're taking pictures? Let's have a group photo" Jihoon complained and all of them came rushing to our side.

Haruto being one of the tallest one held the camera.

"Say cheese."

The flash went out and we all laughed on how it turned out.

Aeri was between Jihoon and Yedam but Yedam tried to push Aeri and Jihoon on the side so he can be at the center. While Asahi makes a joker face that made me laugh.

I guess Haruto was the only one that looks good on that picture.

"Hey, how about we remake that scene from Goblin? They did it here right?" Aeri proposed excitedly.

"No." Asahi suddenly turned down the idea.

"I'm up for it." I said with a smile and his head quickly turned to my direction.

"Well if Asahi's not up for it, I guess I could do it with you" Haruto said with a smile and if looks could kill, he would be dead by Asahi's glaring.

He raised his hands up in surrender with a chuckle.

"What, I'm just volunteering."

Asahi let out a sigh, "fine. I'll do it." I tugged at his arm, "you don't have to do it." I said and he shook his head his face softening.

We said the lines and almost laughed when he said the exact lines, he looked so cute when he's serious saying his lines.

"Cut!!!" Jihoon shouted and Yedam started singing, "beautiful life, beautiful day..."

The boys did it too until we can't stop laughing anymore.

We ended up in a cozy cafe and Jihoon ordered food for us, "how are you? Tired?" Asahi asked and I rolled my eyes, "I'm better than the usual. I don't feel dizzy or tired at all."

He doesn't looked convinced, so I made my smile bigger.

Our food has arrived so he had no choice but to drop the subject. We went to a lot more places and the other guys finally arrived.

We went to a samgyupsal place before going to our rooms in the rest house in front of the beach. The girls at the left room and the boys on the right.

Everyone was tired at the trip so they quickly went inside to sleep.

I began changing my sleeping position but I can't sleep. I stood up and went outside to sit in front of the ocean for a while.

Someone put a blanket on my shoulders.

"Can't sleep too?" Asahi asked and sat beside me.

"Yes, it's like my mind can't sleep because it knows that when we wake up, we'll go back to school." I joked and he chuckled.

"But... I'm glad I get to spend this wonderful trip with you guys, thank you so much." I said and we stared at each other for awhile before he kissed my forehead.

And we went to watch the ocean under the beautiful moon.