Chapter 21

"No." Mom said sternly, I pouted and looked at dad who raised his eyebrow at me.

"Don't look at me like that, you know your mom is the decision maker here."

I turned my head back to mom. "It's unfair, I wanted to experience these kinds of stuff too. It's been so long since we've stayed this time and now... I have friends..."

I stopped, giving her my best puppy eyes.

"Aeri and the guys will be there so you don't need to worry." I persuaded them.

I so badly want to go to this fieldtrip, I wanted to feel like a normal teenager.

"Give her a chance Serin, besides, her boyfriend will be there to take care of her too." Dad said giving me a wink that means he's okay with the thought already.

Now all I need to convince is mom.

"Please mom, I'll forever regret it if I don't go to this trip. It's just for an overnight trip, I'll always update to you." I said my final plead, if she doesn't say yes I'll give up for now.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "do you really want to go?"

I nodded so desperately and she let out a sigh, "I know I can't stop you from having fun... and I want you to be happy. But please take care of yourself and always, I mean always update where you are and what you're doing."

I clapped in delight as I heard those words, finally!

Then she stopped me by the shoulders, "but I want to talk to Asahi about this." I nodded and hugged the both of them.

My parents really are the best.

The next day, I woke up really early because of excitement. I made some toast while humming Treasure song.

"Morning honey." Dad said and kissed me on the head, "want me to make some coffee?" I asked him while grabbing his coffee mug, he showed a thumbs up so I start making it.

Mom showed up after a few minutes, she raised an eyebrow in question, "I already agreed to your trip, so what are you doing?"

I rolled my eyes at her, can't I make breakfast?

Asahi showed up breaking my thoughts, "Good morning everyone" he said sitting at his usual spot in front of my dad.

"Heads up, Lia made breakfast."

I think something clicked in Asahi's mind so he gave me a meaningful look.

"Don't give me that look, they already said yes last night." He chuckled and grinned at me.

"About that, I need to have a word with you Asahi." Mom said in a serious tone and I think Asahi knows what's it about.

They went to the den away from my ears, I checked my watch and they returned after a few minutes.

"It's all settled then, goodluck on your trip tomorrow." Mom said brightly and Asahi gave me a reassuring look to know that they talked well.

We went to school and Aeri as usual waited for me.

"Sooo? Did your parents agreed?" She asked excitedly, "calm down Aeri." Doyoung said with a chuckle and she let out a sigh before following me to our seats.

"I'll be joining you to the fieldtrip!" I said and she sqealed so loud that some of our classmates looked at us.

Haruto shushed us and we giggled.

During lunch, Aeri and I can't stop talking about the trip.

We decided to head to the mall after school to buy some trip essentials and the boys decided to tag along and I knew the rest of them would too.

Class ended with me not listening to any of the lessons as my head is already at the mall.

Turns out the other boys are already waiting for us there.

We head to Mcdonalds to eat first.

"What do you want to eat?" Asahi asked me and I told him I'll just have burger and fries. Aeri and I started listing down the stuff we need and waited for the boys to finish their food.

We went to the makeup store first, the guys groaned but surprisingly, Asahi went to grab a basket and walked to my side.

"Don't mind them, just get whatever you want." He said with a smile and I poked his dimple softly.

"Thank you Sahi."

Aeri faked a cough, "a little respect for the single ones here." She said and gave her basket to Doyoung who's laughing silently and began following her around.

I saw Junkyu and Jihoon looking at some skincare products and I saw the rest of them sitting at the waiting chair.

We quickly finished shopping and the guys suddenly pulled us at a store and they began  checking out shirts and other clothes.

I can already see Hyunsuk grabbing a lot while the others went inside the fitting stall to try.

I watched them be themselves and realized these are the same people that sing and dances on stage.

How they manage their time is beyond my thinking.

"So, what do you think?" Haruto suddenly showed up in front of me wearing a leather jacket and striking a pose, I admit the jacket looks good on him.

"Looks good." I said giving him a thumbs up, he chuckled.

"Sorry you've chosen the wrong guy." I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, is that the guy that beats me." He asked pointing to Asahi who's wearing a funky shades laughing with Jeongwoo.

He looks stupid but that's one thing I like about him.

"He's funny, that's enough reason." I said and we both walked towards the two.

"Hey, does this looks good on me?" Asahi asked giving me a goofy smile. I gave him a bright smile and I noticed Haruto and Jeongwoo shaking their heads and walking silently away from us.

"Couples, ugh." I heard Jeongwoo muttered and I laughed silently at that.

I loked back at Asahi who's waiting for an answer.

"Yes, it looks good on you love."