Chapter 20

Just as I said that, both of my parents put their food down and mom raised her eyebrow at me.

"Did I heard it right?"

I nodded giving her a grin, dad stared at Asahi and I swear the poor guy will be dead by now if looks coukd kill.

"Dad, quit the act." I said grabbing a pancake and putting it on my plate.

Dad suddenly grins and mom laughed heartily, "I'm happy for you two." Mom said and Asahi looked at me probably confused about their sudden moods.

"Don't be fooled by them, just like your dad they already noticed it. Besides, they're pretty chill when it comes to these kinds of stuff."

Dad let's out a fake cough, "but I still need to go to school."

Dad wouldn't let him get away, "Lia can go ahead, I'll just talk to you Asahi for a minute."

Asahi gave me a reassuring smile to know that he can handle it.

"I need to do this, it's a sign of respect to your parents."

Can this man be any more perfect? It hasn't been a full day and he's making me like him even more.

I nodded and went ahead to the car where the guys are already waiting.

"So..." Hyunsuk said excitedly and I can see he's stopping himself from jumping, "morning guys." I said with a smirk knowing they already heard the news.

"Oh come on, te us already!" Yoshi shouted so I laughed loudly and went to sit beside Haruto.

These guys have no chill.

He gave me a smirk so I rolled my eyes, "I told you you'll smile again."

"Thank you then, bestfriend." 

He made a 'tsk' sound before going back to the game on his phone.

"Helia you're torturing us. Asahi won't even tell us what happened. He only told us you said yes." Junkyu said with a pout.

I knew Asahi was a quiet type of friend but I didn't know that he'll keep it a secret to his friends.

I shrugged, "well if he doesn't want to tell you guys yet, then I won't too. You'll just have to ask him again."

I'm sure he'll give in to them, they're his friends.

"Stop it guys, you know Asahi would open up if he's ready to." Jaehyuk said looking at me with a gleam in his eyes, and that's when I knew Asahi already told him everything.

They really are bestfriends.

"Oh alright." Jeongwoo said and the other guys followed. Asahi suddenly showed up and everyone looked at him with puppy eyes

He raised an eyebrow at me in question but I just shrugged again.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." I said so he sat beside me. When we arrived at school, I was about to follow the three boys when Asahi stopped me.

"I wanted to take you to your classroom."

All of a sudden? But his classroom is a bit far from ours.

"It's okay, I can join them." His eyebrows furrowed, Haruto showed up beside me almost giving me a heart attack.

He put his arm on my shoulders so Asahi glared at him.

"Come on Lia, we're going to be late." He said as he smirked and Asahi is glaring daggers at him.

I removed his arm with a sigh, I know he's teasing Asahi but I want to reassure Asahi that Haruto and I are just friends.

I held his hands and gave him a sweet smile, "it's alright really, see you at lunch."

He let out a sigh as if he doesn't have much choice and gave me a tight smile. "Okay." He replied shortly.

Haruto stucked his tongue out and Asahi rolled his eyes at him.

They're both so immature.

I started walking or else the two of them would continue teasing each other.

Haruto followed me and put his arm around my shoulders again, "he's jealous!" He said with a victory laugh so I playfully punched him.

"Stop teasing him Ruto."

"It's payback, besides it's fun." He's so childish.

Aeri welcomed me by the door, I guess she's already given a heads up about us.

"Tell me, now."

She led me to our seats and I was actually scared of her already. "Why didn't you tell it to me first? Why do I have to hear it from Doyoung?" She asked me dramatically so I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Did you heard it from Doyoung?" She nodded.

"Apparently, I heard Doyoung is friends with Asahi who's my boyfriend." She softly screamed when I said the word.

"Well why didn't you tell me last night? Asahi already told his friends."

I sighed, I didn't know I was obliged to immediately tell her about it...

"There's nothing more to say about it. I'm sorry I didn't say it last night, but yes we're already in a relationship."

She sqealed, "so did something changed already?" I nodded with a slight smile, "he's sweeter... and he told my parents."

She let out another squeal which I'm sure my eardrums would burst if she did it again.

"I so envy you right now."

I gave her a hug and looked straight at Doyoung who's talking to Haruto and Yedam.

"Well you should confess soon." I whispered in her ear and she wriggles out of my hug before pinching my cheeks.

I just hope one of them confess soon before it's too late.

The teacher arrived holding a bunch of papers. She started handing them out and I went to grab one and read it.

"Okay class, as what is written on the paper. We're going to have our field trip in Gangwondo, Gangneung on Friday. Better let your parents sign that paper tonight if you want to come."

Haruto faced me looking excited, "You'll go right?"

I stared at the paper, the location is a bit far and I'm afraid I'd get a headache or something.

"I'm not sure... my parents rarely lets me join in these kinds of things..."

"Come on it'll be fun, we'll be with you plus your boyfriend is too."

Hmm, maybe it's not a bad idea to go with them and Asahi is going to be there too...

"Okay, I'll go." I said grinning at them.