Chapter 11

I blinked my eyes and suddenly I was wearing a dress.

Is it the day for the school dance already?

I looked around and saw everyone dancing with their partners including the guys. I searched for Haruto and I saw him dancing with someone else.

Just then, everyone including him stared at me simultaneously.

"Haruto..." I managed to say and he looked me in confusion, "who are you?" His words echoed around me and I can see the others laughing at me.

I was confused and creeped out the same time so I ran, I ran away from them...

Just then, I felt something on my nose.

I wrinkled it but it won't stop and I found myself waking up. I let out a sigh, "it's just a dream."

"What's just a dream?" Someone asked and my neck snapped towards the direction of the voice and I groaned, too fast.

I rubbed my neck and saw Asahi standing beside my bed.

He was wearing a cute sweater today and I realized I looked horrible as I just woke up. I  quickly covered my head with my blanket.

"Why are you here?" I asked and I heard him chuckle, "why are you covering your head? Your bedhair looks cute."

He tugged my blanket but I won't budge. I'm already embarrassed enough, he stopped tugging and I felt a dip on the bed so I sensed he sat at the corner of it.

"It's nearly 10am Helia, I've been calling your phone but you're not answering. Your mom let me in the house and told me to wake you up myself." He explained and I removed my blanket on my head.

I can't believe mom let him in my room.

I looked around to see if there's something embarrassing around my room such as undergarments or what, but luckily my room is clean.

"Enough chitchat, we've already wasted a good 10 minutes. Come on prep yourself up." He said pulling me to stand up and pushed me towards my bathroom.

I locked the door and looked in the mirror, my eyes widened as I saw my face.

My hair's a mess and my face... I can't believe Asahi saw me like this. It's so humiliating.

I groaned, it's all done anyway and he didn't say anything bad or teased me.

After I finished taking a bath, I wrapped myself in a towel and hoped that Asahi went out my room; but as I opened the door, I saw him lying on my bed hugging my stuffed puppy.

"Uh, Asahi?" I asked softly, he hummed but didn't look my way. "Can you uh, get out of my room? I need to get my clothes."

With that, he quickly went out and I wear some cute clothes and wear a bit of makeup.

When I went down, I saw him eating with my parents. I looked at them in confusion, "uh, why aren't you at work?" I asked them and they shrugged.

"We took the day off, Asahi told us what you'll be doing today. Have fun okay?" Mom said giving me a wink and I rolled my eyes as I realized what she's doing.

"Come on Asahi, I thought we're already behind schedule?"

He holds a hand up as he finish his coffee.

When he's done, we head out to the mall and to be honest I don't have a clue on what kind of dress I want to buy.

This is my first time to attend a school dance and I'm excited because I have friends to go with.

Buying a dress isn't exactly my thing but I wanted to have a reason to hangout with Asahi, I felt like I was hanging out more with Haruto and the others at school than him.

We went in a shop with some colorful dresses and I began to look at some while he immediately sat down the waiting chair.

I gave him a pout, "what?" He asked clueless.

"You won't help me look?"

He smiled, "I don't even know what color or type of dress you wanted."

"I don't have anything in mind, whatever suits me will do." I said as I started scanning the second rack.

I grabbed a few and went to the dressing room to try them on.

I tried the first dress and went out for him to see. "Well? How does this look?" I asked him, turning around for him to fully see the dress.

He shook his head so I went in to try the others.

I tried 3 more and we still can't look for a dress that is suited for me. "I guess today's not the day for the perfect dress." I said as we head out to the third shop.

I was looking through my phone as I plan to order online if ever I don't find anything at the mall.

"I found something." Asahi suddenly said and dragged me at a shop.

"Good day, what can I help you?" The store assistant approached us and he pointed the dress from the mannequin at the window.

"Can we look at the dress?"

The woman went to get a stock of it and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You think that will suit me?"

He shrugged, "I just saw it and I thought it would look good on you."

The woman came back and I head to the fitting room and I tried it. I gasp as it fits my body perfectly and it emphasized my curves.

It's an off shoulder sky blue dress with ruffles at the bottom.

I went out slowly hoping Asahi would like it. He's busy with his phone so I fake a cough and he looked at me.

He stared at me for so long that I blushed, "uh... does it look okay?"

He seemed to snap out of his daze, "huh? Uh yea. It looks good on you."

That made me smile in relief, I found it.

"Maybe you'd want to tie to partner it with? It's perfect for your boyfriend." The woman said.

"Uh no, we're not--"

"We'll have a look at it." Asahi said.

*****
A/N

Writer's block. :<