CHAPTER 30

HIM

About three months have passed by and it couldn't get any better everyday with my Remi by my side... but right now I've been called in from the agency. Ano na namang balita kaya bubungad tungkol sa akin? I let out a big sigh. I had to leave our date early, I know Alexa's becoming tired of these calls from the agency. 

Ako nga rin eh!

I mean bakit kailangan ko pa pumunta doon? They can just email me the problem naman siguro diba? And everytime I go there, mas lalo akong na didisappoint, because, what? Sa mga rumors rumors lang? Pwede naman nila akong tawagin lang, like hey Sky, totoo ba to? But no! They had to let me come over and ruin my date with Alexa.

Nakakainis talaga kahit kailan.

When I arrived at the company, I saw my manager waiting for me in front of the building and there were a lot of fans around. My bodyguard-slash-driver parked the car. Once nakalabas na siya, yun na din paglabas ko. And syempre flashes of light welcomed me, I had to keep up my smile and waved.

As much as I love to interact with them now, I can't and I don't feel up for it. I safely entered the company and my manager immediately led us to the CEO's office.

But before that could happen, pagpasok namin ng elevator, a crazy fan entered after us, almost shoving her phone in my face as she was all over me. She was immediately pulled away from me. As soon as they pulled away the fan, the elevator door finally closed and we were brought to the top floor.

After a while, I found myself sitting on the CEO's couch in his office with my manager across from me and the CEO himself, sitting in front of us.

"You know what you're here for Sky?" Aba ako pa tinanong.

"No sir, I only came when my manager called me for an emergency meeting."

"Ah, right, I told him to not tell you." yun naman pala eh. I just nodded in response.

"Do you remember what you told us when you auditioned?" At first I was confused but then I remembered, ahh, of course how can I forget.

"Yes sir."

"Do you still want to pursue that?"

"I do sir... um why are you asking me this...?"

"Well, you do know that the goal of this company is to help their artists achieve their dreams..."

My eyes slowly went wide at the realization. Both my manager and the CEO chuckled. While I'm still hung up on the implication that I could pursue being an actor film director...

"I-is this true? I..."

"Yes, Sky, but of course you still have a long way to go. And by that, I'm giving you a few projects that you'll work on this year. This is a huge one and I think it could help you out a lot. I already gave the details to your manager, he'll explain to you later." I nodded.

"I... Thank you so much, sir."

"It's no problem Skyler."

><

I was so excited that I asked my friends out for some drinks, gusto ko nga sampakin si Andy dahil sinabi niya pa na parang naadik ako sa pag inom, hindi kaya! He's always saying that... gusto ko lang naman magpakasaya eh.

Si Ari at Alexa naman busy ngayon, and Elias almost wasn't able to come since he was busy as well but hindi niya matiis si Jun eh. So here he is right now, just working on his laptop.

The room was quiet, just Elias' typing can be heard all over the room. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate...

Oh! My Remi is texting!