SPECIAL CHAPTER 4

Remi 💖

aswet ta fucin
phn dumas (sent 10:29 pm)

Stuidp leas
amer me
(sent 10:32 pm)

caa ma yoi idot
(sent 10:33 pm)

As I opened my phone, my heart skipped a beat as I saw that my Remi messaged me, but when I looked at her text, napataas kilay ako doon, confused... is she drunk?

Ok, that is a dumb question, halata naman siguro noh, whew Sky, bobo lang?

I took a deep breath, staring at my phone... and my fingers automatically pressed the call button... and was relieved when she answered.

"Alexa?"

"Anong Alexa, ako si Alexandra... gago ka ba?" 

Ok, she is drunk.

"Ahm are you ok? Hello Alexa– tangina, did she just end the call?" I sighed and called her again.

"What the–"

"Where are you..."

"Secret~"

"Alexa, where are you..."

I heard her groan in irritation, "Sa puso mo..."

"Alexa–" Great she ended it again, for the third time, I took a deep breath and called again.

"Hello?"

"Don't end the fucking call! Tell me where you are."

"Secret ngaaa."

"Alexa!"

"I dunno..." I even heard her chuckle, damn how much did she drink?

"Fuck– ah... are you in a club or a bar?"

"Yeah?"

"Alexa, saan?"

"Dyan-dyaan lang..."

"Hayst, can you give the phone to a person working there?" I prayed that she would give it, thankfully she did.

"Kuya..." mukhang tumahimik naman, and I heard noises from the background.

"Uhh... hello?"

"Ah hello po... um can I know what bar this is?"

"Sa Night star po sir..."

"Sige salamat, and boss, pwede wag niyo na po bigyan ng alcohol? At pwede paki bantayan niyo po yan?"

"Noted sir..."

"Thank you." and with that, I ended the call, and drove to the bar.

When I arrived, I looked around and saw Alexa, sitting at the stool as she was laying her head on the counter... sleeping. 

Napabuntong hininga naman ako, and walked closer to her, I hope that no one would recognize me... this would be a bad time for that.

"Remi..."

She didn't budge, making me sigh, so I tapped her shoulder... napatingin naman ako sa bartender, na naglilinis ng baso. Scratching my neck, I tapped her shoulders again, "Ah, Kuya... magkano po pala e bayad–"

"No need, someone already covered that... wait, do I know you–"

"Ah... sige kuya, salamat po pala."

I opened her shoulder, placed it around my neck and got her bag... going out the bar fast, damn that was close. When we got to my car, I thought placing her in the passenger seat and letting her put on a seatbelt was going to be quick but she wouldn't budge.

"Remi, stop moving."

"Ano ba kasi..."

"Isa..."

"Dalawa."

I stared at her for a while, this girl is really drunk, why did she even drink this much?

After all that struggle, I finally placed a seatbelt on her, I sighed and took a deep breath, before going to the driver seat.

While driving, I suddenly felt Remi's hand touch my arm and squeezed it with a whine.

"Why aren't you paying attention to me!" she demanded with a drunk gaze as I glanced at her.

"Remi... I'm currently driving, mababangga tayo nyan sa ginagawa mo."

"You're the one driving, why blame me?" She slurs out. I once again sighed at her sentiment, she's really drunk drunk.

"Oo na, kaya behave ka lang dyan."

"Baby..." I quickly look at her for a moment, to see her eyes glistening with unshed tears. Oh my God. I hurriedly pulled up to the side of the road, and took her in my arms.

"Remi, what's wrong? Bakit ka umiiyak?" I asked, worried... she then buries her face deeper unto my neck, hearing her sniffle. 

She was saying something but it was muffled with her crying and nuzzled to my neck. "What is it baby?" I softly asked, as I slightly pulled away from her while I caressed her cheek, wiping her tear-stained cheek.

". . .You... y-you don't l-love me anymore..." My eyes widened in horror.

"What? That's not true baby... you're drunk–"

"It's true! Hindi ka na bumalik sa akin... you left me behind, now when you're all up there..."

"Rem, I didn't leave you behind, sayo pa rin ako uuwi, mahal na mahal kaya kita..."

"Talaga?" Napatingin ako sa kanya, caressing her hair, nodding.

"I'm always yours Remi. Don't worry we'll talk about this in the morning okay?"

She lowly hummed and I gently pushed her back on her seat, tucking her seatbelt in before driving back to her apartment.

...

I gently laid her on the bed, getting some blanket to cover her up. I went to the cabinet to get some towels, soaking it with hot water as I went back to Remi to wipe her face.

"Ano ba..." I heard her complain, shoving her hands, and avoiding the towel.

"Remi... wag makulit."

"Shut up." I shook my head at that, sighing... How much did she even drink?

After a few minutes, parang tumahimik siya, mukhang nakatulog na ulit... I chuckled as I looked at her, still cute...

Without thinking, I leaned closer... but halted myself as I came to my senses, in the end... I gave her a peck on her forehead.

"Miss you..." I whispered, she slightly moved, causing me to back away a bit, panicked that I might have woken her up, but in relief, nakatulog siya ulit.

As I went outside the room, sitting on the couch, I made up my mind...

I need to talk to her tomorrow morning.

_