Chapter 4 - are you sure?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Louis cocks his head to the side and hangs his coat on the coat rack.

Louis had brought Harry to his flat again, the awkward tension never leaving once they were in the car. Harry had been squirming in his seat just thinking of the things Louis could do to him while he was all tied up and vulnerable.

"Where's the penny." Harry says and gives him a lopsided grin as he sits down on the couch.

Louis reaches into his pocket and takes out his wallet, searching to see if he has any coins. "Sorry, I don't have a penny. But, I do have a hundred pounds- which you can have." Louis tosses Harry the money.

"No!" Harry shrieks. "I can't take your money." He throws the rectangular paper back to Louis.

Louis chuckles and puts the money back into his wallet, "I was just kidding doll. I know you wouldn't like to take my money."

Harry flushes at the small nickname Louis gave him.

"Do you want to talk about being a submissive?" Louis mutters and Harry bites his lip.

"I-I don't know."

"The sooner I show you the sooner we get it over with." Louis reassures him.

"Fine, okay." Harry breathes out and Louis' gone in a flash to get the contract.

He comes back with stacks if paper and sits down across from Harry, putting the paper on the coffee table.

"Rule number one; never interrupt me when I am talking to someone important, even on the phone.

Rule number two; you will always address to me as daddy, sir, master, or my name.

Rule number three; you will shave one day a week. That includes your legs, thighs, arms, etc.

Rule number four; after each punishment, you will always thank me for it. You will be grateful for what I give you.

Rule number five; don't be whiny, nobody likes a whiny submissive.

Rule number six; you will use red as a word to tell me to stop if it gets to much. Green will tell me that you're okay with what I'm doing. And yellow will tell me that you're okay so far, but it's getting too much for you too handle.

Rule number seven; you will agree to my kinks and sexual needs, and I will agree to yours.

Rule number eight; during your punishments, I will be able to spank you, use canes, floggers, buttplugs, toys, etc.

Rule number nine; you will always do as I say."

Harry's mouth is opened by the end of Louis list, his mouth completely dry.

"I know, it's a lot to take in. Just bear with me." Louis says in a comforting tone.

"T-that's insane!" Harry exclaims.

"I know, I know." Louis runs his hands over his face and closes his eyes.

"Is- is that really want you want me to be? Your submissive." Harry asks softly.

"Yes."

"Give me a couple days to look over it." Harry finally says after a while of silence and Louis perks up.

"Are you serious?" Louis' eyes are widened now.

Harry closes his eyes for a moment before opening them and nodding his head.

"You know you don't have to-"

"Do you want me to or not?" Harry snaps and Louis' eyes darken.

"Don't speak to me like that." Louis' growls.

"S-sorry." Harry looks down with red cheeks.

Louis' eyes lighten and he sighs, shaking his head, "It's alright. I'm not used to anybody speaking me in a harshful manner . . . but to answer your question, yes, I do want you to."

Harry nods his head and gives him a small smile.

"I can . . . give you a preview?" Louis whispers and Harry's head snaps up, eyebrows furrowed.

"Preview?"

"Like . . . I'll show you what we do during sexual activities." Louis gulps.

"Does that mean we have to have sex?" Harry's neck starts to get red until it reaches his cheeks.

"We don't have to-"

"No . . . I guess we can do it. But, we can't go all the way. Just maybe a blowjob or two?" Harry mumbles.

"You would have to give me the blowjobs." Louis smirks, suddenly feeling confident.

"I can see . . ." Harry trails his eyes down to Louis crotch, which is already forming a small tent in his skinny jeans.

"Want to do it now?"

"I- okay." Harry's voice cracks slightly.

Louis smiles and gets up from his seat, holding his hand out for Harry to take.

Harry shakily gets up from his spot and grabs Louis' hand. Louis leads them up the stairs to his room and sits him down on the edge of the bed.

"I'll be right back, I need to get some things." Louis gives Harry a kiss on the cheek and walks out of the room.

Harry is nervous, definitely nervous. His palms are sweaty and he keeps on wiping them on the white bed sheets. Harry gently takes his bottom lip in between his white teeth.

He hears shuffling, the sound of things rattling. He looks around the room with furrowed eyebrows.

"Louis?" He asks out loud, his heart racing.

Harry lets out a breath of relief when he sees Louis standing against the door way, a smirk on his face.

"Aw, was little Harry scared." Louis said in a baby voice.

Harry pouted and crossed his arms, playing along. "I am not a baby."

Louis ran his thumb across Harrys' bottom lip and Harry shuddered, closing his eyes.

"My baby boy." Louis breathed and Harrys' breath got caught in his throat.

"Louis." Harry whined.

Louis spanked his upper right thigh, since he couldn't get his bum, "What did I say about whining."

Harry didn't answer, just looked down in shame. He already failed, and they had just started.

"Sorry daddy." Harry whispered.

~~~

:)